Have you ever met any actors?

Tools    

UserExist
Met a guy from famous comedy here, in Russia. Not the best experience, to be honest, dude was a jerk

UserExist
Quite a few, when I was working in luxury/fashion PR. Most of them unrecognisable, but no jerks that I can remember off the top of my head.
Privet drug! Davno ne videlis

UserExist
Privet. Chto smotrish?
Well, pretty much nothing. Were watching the
The Terror, know this series?

Well, pretty much nothing. Were watching the
The Terror, know this series?
Oh yeah, I’ve actually finished it just recently. Bit confused as it looks like there’s a separate Japanese series…?

It was not bad, and Tobias Menzies was a welcome bonus, but it didn’t blow my mind. I guess I’m very spoilt, having recently rewatched Hannibal. Talk about perfection.

The Terror S1 is pretty good.

onT; met a bunch of Dutch actors/actresses probably unknown to anyone here. They were all pretty down to earth/easy going.

UserExist
Oh yeah, I’ve actually finished it just recently. Bit confused as it looks like there’s a separate Japanese series…?

It was not bad, and Tobias Menzies was a welcome bonus, but it didn’t blow my mind. I guess I’m very spoilt, having recently rewatched Hannibal. Talk about perfection.
Japanase series? Lemme take a look for a second

UserExist
The Terror S1 is pretty good.

onT; met a bunch of Dutch actors/actresses probably unknown to anyone here. They were all pretty down to earth/easy going.
Yep. To think that this was based on real event make this even more better.

Japanase series? Lemme take a look for a second
Ignore me, I’m very confused.

Basically it’s the same thing, I thought they were dealing with the same themes but constituted separate entities, but apparently, it’s literally the same show.

UserExist
Nah, apparently it’s a 2019- anthology (?) called The Terror: Infamy which deals with very similar themes. Has got passable reviews, might check it out myself.
Думаю тоже посмотреть, но потом

No. The closest was when I powerwalked past David Cronenberg on the way to the bathroom.

I've met famous musicians and athletes, but I can't think of any actors. Weird, because movies are filmed here all the time.

I went to a Todd Rundgren show at the local House of Blues and Liv Tyler (his stepdaughter) was in the audience, but I didn't "meet" her.

I'm a sucker for meeting actors and actresses at conventions. Highlights were Michael Hogan (famous for playing Colonel Tigh on Battlestar Galactica), Edward James Olmos, Armin Shimerman, Wallace Shawn, Karen Allen and Nick Frost. They were all really nice, a pleasure to meet and they didn't seem embarrassed to be there. I can't say the same for Saul Rubinek, Brent Spiner or Peter Weller (who I embarrassedly admitted to that I made "no matter where you go, there you are" my senior yearbook quote, to which he half-heartedly replied with "huh.") Granted, I was a pile of nerves when I met the latter three, but I still didn't feel very welcomed by them.