Black Panther

Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.
Looks... cool.

Getting similar vibes to the last Thor trailer. Mix of hyper-stylized superhero action, an exciting cast and a promising director at its center and as my main selling point.

Also loving the concept. Not the protection of the world but a culture. Has any Marvel movie tackled something so thematically rich?

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Looks cool. I'll admit this wasn't high up on my list of upcoming films to watch, but I think it just got bumped up a few places.

I will definitely watch this Film because I am Black otherwise the trailer does not look enticing but over the top with no engaging story line.

Legend in my own mind
Looks awful IMO

Looks like a typical MCU film. Will likely watch it when it comes out on BR. I just have never been interested in the character. To me he's always been Storm's husband and that's it. Actor seems good though, from what I recall from Civil War.

Boldly going.
When I was a kid, Black Panther was one of my favourite Avengers, mostly because I thought his costume was cool.

The fact that his costume is now armor made of Vibranium (and therefore can withstand a whole lot, while apparently allowing him flexibility) is a nice touch, so he's bullet-proof and I guess heat-resistant.

Looks like a typical MCU film. Will likely watch it when it comes out on BR. I just have never been interested in the character. To me he's always been Storm's husband and that's it. Actor seems good though, from what I recall from Civil War.
It will obviously have Marvel movie feel but I am very hopefully it's different because of the director. Coogler has some immense talent and unique voice. I feel like Marvel probably left him alone for the most part in the process. It's too important of a movie for them to interfere like they probably usually do.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
They just dropped a new trailer and

This is gonna be the last standalone before Infinity Wars?

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
I predict a lot of, "these are unfinished fx shots" comments.

My thought is always, why make something that looks bad and hope I change my mind.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Looks fun. Chdwick Boseman is very handsome. Amazing physique.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I'm sure he's very smart and has a great personality too
Umm wait...not sure what...ok