Wooley's Horror/Thriller/Sci-Fi/Fantasy Screen-Cap Game

Tools    

Victim of The Night
I was supposed to be a (potential) juror in a week-long attempted murder trial, but they pleaded out at the last minute, and so for the first time since . . . . last summer(?) I have a full week off. Even against the impending doom of the Delta variant, having a week off has been very good for my mood.
That's great, I'm happy for ya!

That's great, I'm happy for ya!
Thanks! I was like "I guess I could uncancel my tutoring and my math class."

But then I was like, " . . . . Or I could NOT uncancel my tutoring and my math class. Hehehe."

When the reveals are finally shown, I’m pretty sure I’ll be kicking myself for not recognizing some of these.
Just from looking through photos I've found a few that were definitely movies I've seen but had no recollection of the image.

One of the black-and-white ones is literally one of my most-watched movies as a child.

A system of cells interlinked
Paging through the rounds, I think I just remembered where another shot is from - Can we send in random guesses like that after we have already submitted a round? For instance, this is all the way back in R1...

Paging through the rounds, I think I just remembered where another shot is from - Can we send in random guesses like that after we have already submitted a round? For instance, this is all the way back in R1...
I've done it many times

Victim of The Night
Just from looking through photos I've found a few that were definitely movies I've seen but had no recollection of the image.

One of the black-and-white ones is literally one of my most-watched movies as a child.
Oooh, I'm intrigued.

Victim of The Night
Yeah, every one is open until the very end of the game.

Yeah, every one is open until the very end of the game.
I understood that, but was unsure if the round was closed to any given player after they had already submitted their guesses for that particular round. Just clarifying before I started sending random single film answers to you!

Victim of The Night
I understood that, but was unsure if the round was closed to any given player after they had already submitted their guesses for that particular round. Just clarifying before I started sending random single film answers to you!
Oh yeah, no, I want as few rules that restrict people enjoying this as possible.

Oh yeah, no, I want as few rules that restrict people enjoying this as possible.
Well, thanks again for putting this all together. It's been super fun so far, and i am sure it is a lot of work.

Also, If I had missed that film from round 1, Holden, who recommended that flick years ago, would have skinned me alive!

Victim of The Night
Well, thanks again for putting this all together. It's been super fun so far, and i am sure it is a lot of work.

Also, If I had missed that film from round 1, Holden, who recommended that flick years ago, would have skinned me alive!
I'm glad you're enjoying it, it's been a lot of fun for me too and I know we used to enjoy these years ago back on RT.
And, that's funny about Holden. Yeah, it's a good image from that one too, which actually had a lot of great images.

At least.
Unless the group wants to end it, which is also fine.
Keep it going until one of us beats Holden. So, in other words, keep it going forever.

Victim of The Night
Keep it going until one of us beats Holden. So, in other words, keep it going forever.
I think one of you is going to have to literally beat Holden... like unconscious... if you want any hope of winning. When he sends me 3 rounds of answers and he's only missed ONE...?

Victim of The Night
Hang on, Moving Day came on like a storm.
I'll have a new round for ya in 24-48 hours.