MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2021 - Regular Season

Tools    

Yep! The draft was a total landmine field the first few rounds. Not too many escape fully unscathed, but a few teams stepped on several of them, so you were in trouble either way then I guess.

Kinda wish you had taken Bregman, since most of the guys I might've taken instead would've been better now.

The trick is not minding
Acuna carted off the field after injury. Did not look good

Edit: torn ACL. Just the latest big injury this season.

Savage first half of the season. This may be the year where the draft is what makes all the difference because of how many starters got seriously injured. If thats the case then Corncob may be the team to beat as he has the least amount of moves made for the teams at the top.

Ive put up a good fight, but am not confident ill finish strong. I dont like regression

A system of cells interlinked
Battered an bruised heading into the second half. I hope my guys get s nice rest with the week off, especially Darvish, who just sat down on the IL for the break.

Despite the standings I'm really happy with my team the last couple of weeks. Played really well, closed some huge gaps in some key categories. If Trout and Bregman come back and are mostly themselves, I think a run is possible. We'll see.

Ive never paid attention to MLB drafts because it takes a few years for the guys to make the bigs, and theres plenty of time to see who is worth learning about. Thats just me though.

If the Roid or Roid Nots win our championship for the 4th year in a row ill start calling him Powdered Yoda.

Lol. Covid. Remember that? How 2020.

I'm not 100% sure why, but I really enjoyed the HR Derby and All-Star Game this year. I'd mostly stopped watching them, or at least most of them, years ago, but I gave them a bit of a shot this year and found them delightful.

They've fiddled with a lot of derby formats but I think the one they're running with now is pretty good. I'd tweak a few things, but not much. Making it time-based is smart and keeps things moving beautifully.