Wreck-It Ralph 2

Tools    

I would post the link if I was able to, but yeah, Google it...

Mario will make his presence known I guess, so, let's hope we see some Tanooki madness!

Yeah, I agree, and at this point, they are only doing it because the first one was so popular.

Although, bad sequels never sour me on awesome originals, I just stick to the original and never acknowledge the bad sequels ever again... lol

Now, I can't post links for the source just yet, because I don't have 25 posts just yet, but word on the streets (read internet), is that a new Wreck-It Ralph is coming up.
I liked the first one, it was a fun movie for video game fans, with a couple awesome cameos. Though I guess most people were expecting a different kind of movie coming in, which led to some disappointment. Hopefully this won't happen with the second one.
All in all, this is definitely one I'll keep an eye on.

https://screenrant.com/wreck-it-ralph-2-synopsis-image/

"Ralph and Vanellope journey to the world wide web in a new image and synopsis from Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2.

As evident by the title, Wreck-It Ralph 2 will take the animated video game characters into the internet. The exact reason for such an adventure was not clear before, only that they would be joined by a new character voiced by Taraji P. Henson named Yesss. We now know the catalyst for Ralph and Vanellope’s next adventure, and have gotten a fresh look at one of the movie’s setting to go with it.

Disney released an official synopsis for Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2 that reveals that Ralph and Vanellope journey into the internet in order to save Sugar Rush (again) in the sequel. Along with the release of the synopsis, Disney also unveiled the first photo from the animated sequel. The image, which looks like concept art and not an actual still from the movie (unless they changed the animation style), shows Ralph and Vanellope interacting with the citizens of the internet, and only one of our heroes appears to be enjoying themselves. See the photo below, followed by the synopsis:

“Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2” leaves Litwak’s video arcade behind, venturing into the uncharted, expansive and thrilling world of the internet – which may or may not survive Ralph’s wrecking. Video game bad Ralph (voice of John C. Reilly) and fellow misfit Vanellope von Schweetz (voice of Sarah Silverman) must risk it all by traveling to the world wide web in search of a replacement part to save Vanellope’s video game, Sugar Rush. In way over their heads, Ralph and Vanellope rely on the citizens of the internet – the netizens – to help navigate their way, including a website entrepreneur named Yesss (voice of Taraji P. Henson), who is the head algorithm and the heart and soul of trend-making website “Buzztube.”"

Watched Wreck-It -Ralph and thought there should be a sequel to it and now the long wait is over. Waiting for it to be in theatre and be the first one to watch this animated movie.