Looking for new shows....

Tools    

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
I may have posted this in the wrong section, if I did I apologize. I have been watching a load of Doctor Who and find that I am fast running out of new episodes, I was wondering if you guys could suggest new series for me to watch that are similar to Who? Or just some series that you all really enjoy that I should check out? Thank you for your time.

Red Dwarf is good fun, but I've seen very little of it

Black Books & Spaced are really good comedy shows.

Dirk Gently has just 3 or 4 episodes, but I kind of enjoyed them, especially the pilot, it's based on a book by Douglas Adams.

I have heard many good things about the Hitchikers Guide... tv show, but I've never seen it.

And if you haven't already seen it, do watch BBCs Sherlock, starring Benedict Cumberbatch.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
^^^^^Yeah watch Sherlock for sure. Probably the best thing the BBC has ever done since Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy/Smiley's People.

Nothing like Doc Who but you should watch "The Shield". US Cop drama. Maybe my favourite TV show.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
If you dig Second World War themes with Nazis try Seventeen Moments of Spring. It's a bit dated, but totally worth it.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

SUPERNATURAL IS AN AMAZING SHOW!!!!!!!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Ahahaha, I've seen only one episode of Supernatural with the vampire ordering pizza. It was bloody hilarious. I wonder whether it was some kind of a special episode, or the whole show is a comedy?

You could watch the rest of Doctor Who... Y'know, those previous 30 years or so.

Staying with Sci-Fi. A few others you might like.

Ultraviolet, Space: Above & Beyond, Fringe, Blake 7, Quantum Leap, Time Tunnel, Space: 1999, V, Alien Nation, Lexx, Life On Mars, Ashes To Ashes, Batllestar Galactica (either version), Buck Rodgers In The 25th Century. Obviously there's also all the Star Trek versions, The X-Files and The Prisoner.

I third Sherlock. I just finished it, really well made with the best depiction of Moriarty yet.

Have a go at Lexx... so campishly crap and low budget it's actually really good.

Not sure how available it is, but I'm sure there's DVDs out there.

Ditto. Still miss that show. Don't forget about the 4 prequel movies as well.

How about the Brunnen-G fight song.

Have a go at Lexx... so campishly crap and low budget it's actually really good.

Not sure how available it is, but I'm sure there's DVDs out there.
Great show. I think it goes a lil downhill after the miniseries, but it's still fun.

I LOVE Supernatural!! I have seen almost every season, I think there was one or two seasons that I skipped. Also as far as the comedy thing, it isn't really but there are a lot of funny parts.
I have watched every single episode and I have season 1-7 on DVD. Supernatural is not a comedy but, it often has a lot of comedy in most of the episodes and if you watched it as much as I do. You'll figure out why there are dedicated SPN fans. Jared & Jensen are so charismatic and great actors.

Well my mum loves Doctor Who and here's a few other TV series she's enjoyed.

The first, a lesser known (I think) British science fiction, Primeval, I think if you love Doctor Who and with your tastes that you will like it...

Life on Mars is brillliant, although a little more serious (and there is its follow up, Ashes to Ashes)...

Firefly. Only had 14 episodes before it was cancelled.