Game of Thrones Season 3

Tools    

It will definitely happen this week. Follows pattern; Ned, Blackwater etc.

You can all rep this post if it does

Just look at the episode title, "The Rains of Castamere"

Or take it one step further and look at the episode description
WARNING: "episode description" spoilers below

Robb presents himself to Walder Frey, and Edmure meets his bride. Jon faces his harshest test yet. Bran discovers a new gift. Daario and Jorah debate how to take Yunkai. House Frey joins with House Tully.

So yeah. It's definitely happening on Sunday. Prepare all of thy anuses.

Side note: saying RW is as far from a spoiler as possible.

The Adventure Starts Here!
The episode description makes me feel better.

Side note to your side note: I was concerned that you'd continue and *eventually* say something inappropriate. It's not like there isn't precedent for that.

Walder Frey shoots Cersei in the face with a rocket launcher.

Oops... I've said too much.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Finally!!!!

"The game of thrones in general is a game of cronyism because it's all about forming political alliances, especially with people who can make you better off economically speaking," says Auburn University Economics Instructor Matthew McCaffrey.

McCaffrey has recently written about the economics involved in the popular Game of Thrones novels by George R.R. Martin as well as the HBO series based on the books. He sat down with ReasonTV's Tracy Oppenheimer to discuss the various economic concepts that develop alongside the character-driven plot line, such as sin taxes, coin clipping, and the ever-present cost of borrowing.

According to McCaffrey, Martin extensively researches historical economic systems to make "the Realm" as plausible as possible.

"As part of his process he ends up uncovering a lot of historical details that usually get lost in a fantasy book of this kind," says McCaffrey, "just practical difficulties of running a kingdom, how public finance works, how the game of thrones corrupts the people who play it and how it ends disastrously for the people who don't play it well."

It's been a fairly slow build up this season which is starting to make me feel like the finale is going to be epic.

The finale is never epic. its the 2nd last episode thats the epicnessiest with the finale the aftermath and setup for season 4.

The finale is never epic. its the 2nd last episode thats the epicnessiest with the finale the aftermath and setup for season 4.
Yeah that's right with this series. As with season 1 it was the second to last episode that was the kicker.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Episode 9 delivered for me, even if I was spoiled on two big reveals.

Since season 1 I've known of 3 key deaths, two down, one to go.

Suspect's Reviews

In the Beginning...
Watched it with two friends who have read the books and one friend who hasn't. Was actually surprised that the one who hasn't read the books was utterly shocked. He somehow did not see the Red Wedding coming. Now he's all sullen and saying he's done with the show.