Brad Pitt, Stay Where You Are!

Tools    

Brad Pitt, Stay Where You Are!

What happened??? Was it plastic surgery or just airbrushing?

That is all. Peace!
Probably both

Peace

I saw Brad about a month ago and he looked pretty good to me…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Am I the only one, though, that thinks he's a pretty good actor?

No, I've always thought he was a good actor.... I even liked him in Troy... which I don't think a lot of people did....

Chappie doesn't like the real world
No, I've always thought he was a good actor.... I even liked him in Troy... which I don't think a lot of people did....
Count me in as both someone who liked him in Troy, and also someone who thinks he is a decent actor.

As far as his looks go, he has always been a little too pretty for my tastes. Yeah, I know he uglies it up a lot, but underneath it all he is a pretty boy.

I am another who enjoyed his acting in Troy, as a matter of fact I think it is on of his best performances. He is kind of cocky, yet down to earth at the same time, reminds me of myself . Unfortunately in the "looks" department I fall a few rungs underneath him, but I never wear makeup.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
yeah he's too pretty for me.

i think it was air brushing. your skin doesn't magically regain thickness once it starts heading that way, and when caucasian men hit the late 30s man there's no going back ... no matter how much botox you put in there. you can tighten the grip of the skin across the face but not permanently plump up the underlying tissue. ya know?

Female assassin extraordinaire.
dude, Jonathan Rhys Meyers AND hayden christensen ...

ack! these men would SOOOO belong if it were 16th century france ...

Not hot... not bad in appearance... but not hot. Too girly, too makeupy.

My thoughts exactly.... I couldn't believe it when I read he was playing Henry VIII in the Showtime mini-series The Tudors ... but, after watching a few clips, the series actually looks pretty good... Meyers is just not what I pictured Henry VIII would look like....

Going back to Brad... I really appreciated him in Snatch! ;p accent and all!!!!!!!

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
My thoughts exactly.... I couldn't believe it when I read he was playing Henry VIII in the Showtime mini-series The Tudors ... but, after watching a few clips, the series actually looks pretty good... Meyers is just not what I pictured Henry VIII would look like....
He is way too young and pretty to play Henry VIII in his later years (which after all, is when all the wife swapping and head chopping happened), but was brilliant in Gormenghast.

He was good in Fight Club. Hopefully now that he turns older people will focus more on his acting.