who do you think is the best kid actor right now?

Tools    

I like that girl that plays the minor roles in movies. Like, she was in Big Fish and Walk the Line - Hailey Anne Nelson. I think she has potential. (Despite the fact that altogether I have probably seen less than 5 minutes of her acting.)

No doubt that Abigail Breslin and Dakota Fanning are at the top of their games. I think they're both amazing. It's hard to pick the best out of the two, because I've seen Abigail Breslin in perform great in a few okay movies and one amazing movie and Dakota Fanning perform well in many many many films - some good, some mediocre, some awful.

Elle Fanning was good in "Babel"!

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
did anyone see the Pursuit of Happiness!!?? Can we talk about Jaden Smith for a second!! This kid is gonna skip right over his father's goofy rap phase and head straight to the kiddie A-list and beyond... as long as he doesn't go through too harsh a "awkward stage".
He is actually a likable kid too. I'm going to be watching to see if he does anything else.

Mackintosh Muggleton in 28 Weeks Later gets a vote from me. I think this is his first movie. I can see him going far! Plus I like his last name. Makes me wanna say Muggle Muggletons.

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
Mackintosh Muggleton in 28 Weeks Later gets a vote from me. I think this is his first movie. I can see him going far! Plus I like his last name. Makes me wanna say Muggle Muggletons.
That's an interesting name. He should be in the cast of the next Harry Potter film just based on that name alone.

*chuckles*

Elle Fanning was good in "Babel"!

Shia la beouf ( as a rising star)

I really like Suzuka Ohgo in Memoirs of a Geisha though this is the only thing I have seen her in. That being said, over all I would have to go with Dakota Fanning in all of her roles.
I though Tomm Felton done a good job being a moronic annoying youth, in the Harry Potter series.

oh and My son in Bury my Heart at Wounded Knee... but I'm partial! he was an extra.

Daniel Radcliffe --- Harry Potter

Certifiably troglodytic.
Breslin and Fanning of course.....but here may be one to watch in the future:

Bella Thorne, DLP's "It's the 'meers'..." commercial girl.

Abigail Breslin. I have a feeling Dakota Fanning will fade into obscurity like judy garland. or maybe be better like jodie foster

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
You think that Judy Garland faded into obsurity?

Insecurity after awhile, maybe, but no way obscurity.

Anybody else notice how Liza used the same hand gesture in Cabaret?

I guess it would have to be Abigail Breslin and the Fanning sisters.

You think that Judy Garland faded into obsurity?

Insecurity after awhile, maybe, but no way obscurity.

Anybody else notice how Liza used the same hand gesture in Cabaret?
Good God! I never had, that's astounding. I wonder if that's genetic or some psychological impulse to live up to her mother's reputation. I should write a thesis, hell it's an excuse to watch Caberet in the name of science.

The Next Lindsey Lohan......
Kids shouldn't be actors...
Why? I am pursuing the field and yes it is a heck of a lot of pressure, but it can also give a lot back to a young person. I know my reading & vocabulary have improved and I am much more poise in pressure situations than I would ever have been with auditions. I really think when you are young like myself you must have a balance between being a kid and doing your work. I know with the modeling jobs I have had my work was my work, but after that was finished for the day it was back to being a kid. Parents must also be a huge part in overseeing that this happens in there kids life.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
1. freddie highmore--he is in august rush and charlie and the chocalate factory
2. dakota fanning( and no she is not going to be the next lilo)
3. abgail breslin