The most violent movie I've ever seen is...

Tools    

I was thinking of Man Bites Dog for it's docu style killing, pretty sick. Another twisted one i remembered is The Ordeal. Would've mentioned Ninja Scroll, which is awesome but Urotsukidoji is a bigger offender imo.

I was thinking of Man Bites Dog for it's docu style killing, pretty sick.
Hells yeah. That's a weird movie. Remember he scares that old lady to death with his gun? Hahahaha.... Or.... gross? It's hard to explain. See the movie. I turned it off during the rape scene. I don't like those.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

The Hills have eyes and Kill Bill.

There is an unlimited supply of violent movies, in my opinion. Counting the cheese, there is more than I will ever know about. To me, you have to really buy into it, before it becomes disturbing. The only one that comes to mind, that actually disturbed me, was The Evil That Men Do. It is the only Charles Bronson movie, that I refused to finish watching. I took it back. Luckily for me, I buy so many movies, they paid me back.

Wolf Creek had a lot of drag to it though.

It tends to become difficult when you try naming the most violent film you have ever seen because of the fact that violence in film has become so expansive. Take The Hills Have Eyes, not the original, the remake. The remake is violent to the enth degree, however, some may consider...Clockwork Orange a more violent film. The Hills Have Eyes was violent in the sense of over-the-top gore and blood and yes, it did have its pretty sadistic scenes, yet Clockwork Orange did not need gore to be categorized as extremely violent.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Thinking on this for a bit longer I've come to the conclusion that Alan Clarke's Elephant (1989) - nothing to do with the vastly overrated van Sant film of the same name - deserves to be mentioned. I wish I could track the damn thing down 'cos it has been years since I've seen it.

Synopsis

Cannibal Holocaust and Salo are high on my list.
You're a sick bastard. They shoot real animals in Cannibal Holocaust. Salo.... I still haven't seen it and don't know if I want to. They want a $500 deposit or something crazy to rent that.

BTY:
8 1/2 is brilliant.

You're a sick bastard. They shoot real animals in Cannibal Holocaust. Salo.... I still haven't seen it and don't know if I want to. They want a $500 deposit or something crazy to rent that.

BTY:
8 1/2 is brilliant.
Haha, sorry. If it's any help, I didn't go out of my way to watch Cannibal Holocaust and it wasn't for entertainment, so the deaths of the animals seemed out of place, considering they could've just faked them. I don't know why everyone is always saying Salo is so expensive, approx. $600. Amoeba Music has the Criterion Edition (the only edition) for $45.00.

And BTW, just for saying 8 1/2 is brilliant, you get positive rep plus you made my day.

Cannibal Holocaust and Salo are high on my list.
Yeah that on my list too..that is the most violent movie ever...

1. Interpret any way you like.
2. Choose a movie.
3. Discuss

I've seen a lot of pretty violent movies, but I think this one takes the cake:

ICHI THE KILLER

Almost comic-bookish in its violent scenes. Just completely over the top.
Reservoir Dogs--everbody dies!

Close runner-up, Men of Respect (1991) starring John Turturro, Katherine Borowitz, Dennis Farina, and Peter Boyle. It's Shakespeare's MacBeth done as a 1960's Marfia war. No one gets bloodier than Shakespeare.

not to beat a dead horse, (or would that be formidable in the case of most violent?) but I thought Clockwork orange was a little, well, violent. But I watched it the whole way through, just as alex had to watch his movies, eh? But imagine reading the bible to keep from being bored, as he did? Ok,..... now stop imagining.
P.S. Ichi the killer is a wanna be scarface

Movie Forums Critic
saw sequels

Ichi The Killer looked really tacky in it's gore.

Some good stuff mentioned i will bring up once again, Irreversible for the scene at the beginning. Watching a man smash someones face to a pulp with a fire hydrant whilst a bunch of homosexual bdsm freaks stand around jacking it was horrifying, the rape scene was highly overrated though. Kill Bill was also great in it's over the top gore, it's merely paying homage to a thousand samurai flicks.

One that hasn't been mentioned yet, Rock n Roll Jet Movie : Guitar Wolf - Wild Zero. A ridiculous amount of exploding zombies.

Probably not the most violent (in terms of quantity) movie I ever saw, but definitely the movie with the most effective violent sequences. Top film and in my opinion Cronenberg's best since The Fly.

I'm going purely off of memory, and my age probably has a lot to do with my opinion, but this movie is freakin' sick.

Mikey

It's a movie about some adopted kid that kills people around him. I saw this crap when I was nine. Oops. That probably changed my life.

If this kid from Mikey got into a death match with the kid from A Good Son (Macaulay Culkin), the kid from Mikey would murder the other kid within the first round. I'd bet good money that he would have won the death match in Battle Royale. Hell yeah.