Stella Stevens 1938-2023 RIP

Tools    

So beautiful and a very good actress. Sad about her disease. Loved her in The Nutty Professor, The Ballad of Cable Hogue, The Poseidon Adventure, and a really good TV-Movie from 1973 called Linda where she frames her husband for murder. I'll put it below---best watched enlarged. Godspeed Stella.

Loved Stella Stevens everytime I've seen her in a movie. She's one of those actresses who's screen prescience lights up the screen. I highly recommend her performance in the spy comedy The Silencers (1966) with Dean Martin. Funny movie too and Stella is the female lead. Both her and Dean Martin have tons of chemistry.

She was also great in The Poseidon Adventure and in the movie The Courtship of Eddies Farther. Oh and I see that she was on Fantasy Island twice, I'm currently watching that so that will be a treat to see her.

OMG, I loved, loved, loved Stella Stevens. Whether it was the ditzy redhead in The Silencers, the sexy college student in The Nutty Professor, the good time gal in The Courtship of Eddie's Father, or the prosties with the hearts of gold in The Poseidon Adventure and The Battle of Cable Hogue, this was an actress who always brought more to a performance than was in the script and was never really appreciated because people seemed to think her talent was all about her physical assets, but this just wasn't true...take a closer look at her work. She pretty much steals The Silencers from Dean Martin and everyone else involved in that movie. Never got the acclaim she deserved as an actress. This is heartbreaking. RIP.