Game: I'm the Only One Who's Seen...

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Am I the only one who's seen The Great Smokey Roadblock (1977)?
(If you haven't seen it, don't waste your time.)

Roadie[/i] (1980) and Roadie (2011), 200 Motels, Love and a .45, Beat Girl, The Trip, and Psych-Out
These one's didn't count anyway due to double posting. But it's all good, at least he'll know not to bother re-posting them.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I'm not sure what the status of this thread is right now, but I think I might be the only one who's seen Nine Lives (2016).

And based on the reviews, I'm probably the only one who loved it.

Not sure if the thread is still alive, but I've seen Justice League: The New Frontier on March 14th, 2016. It's a pretty refreshing DC animated movie, so I'm sure more than a few have seen this one too.

Here's my review of the film:

In the never-ending battle of Marvel vs. DC, DC has triumphed over and over again in the medium of animation and video games. With the coming of Civil War and The Dawn of Justice, it's a fine time to reexamine that comparison, and boy, did DC kick Marvel's ass.

When compared to Marvel's The Avengers, it's pretty much no competition as DC brought intelligent themes of the struggle against communism and the celebration of the American way into play, not to mention the glorious homage paid to the Golden Age of comics, something Marvel, 'till this day, is still struggling to accomplish (or rather, never even tried). While Marvel rehashes a boring alien invasion storyline, DC does something fresher with a grittier insight into how the cynicism against communists had affected fellow American citizens - our heroes included.

The true intrigue of this little gem is the way it blends the retro values of yesterdays with the modern values of tomorrow. The characters are reconstructed in a way that, while retaining their original design, are familiar enough for any newcomers to the DCverse that long-winded introductions are not needed. This is the way the Justice League movie should have been.

The one complaint I do have is perhaps the voice of Batman. I still believe that there can only be one true Batman - the Conroy himself. Oh well. It's not affecting enough to ruin the movie experience.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As for my entry to the thread, I'll say...

It's an obscure animated film that played on Disney Channel of all places in my country in spite of what the poster said.

The status of the thread right now is that eventually I'll get around to tallying the remainder of what people post. And then after I announce a winner, I'll make a new thread. I just don't feel like doing it right now, but I'll get to it at some point.

Murder on the Orient Express
Seriously? Both versions have been seen by a lot of MoFos. Including me. Hardly an obscure choice.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Dont know if this thread is still active. I will post three movies just for fun anyways:

Beauty and the Beast, 1978
( Panna a netvor)

Lucky Luke, 2009

Goddess of Love, 1988
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	20221111_062356.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	81.0 KB
ID:	89797   Click image for larger version

Name:	20221111_062931.jpg
Views:	44