I'm rather Shy, but Hello!

Tools    

Well, I'm the new kid on the block sort of speaking. Hi everyone, where else could I find myself but in the mist of movie forum. I'm a mom and live in Canada, anytime I can I will rent a film, or drag my kids with me. I probally started watching moviews a Long Long time ago, ya I'm older but I won't say how much, lets just say the eighties was a great time for me. The first movie I saw at the theatre, it was Invansion of the Bodysnacthers, with Keifer Sutherland and then it became an addiction with my friends, a way to escape from bored at home.

Hi, from me CrazyforMovies..

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by CrazyforMovies
Well, I'm the new kid on the block sort of speaking. Hi everyone, where else could I find myself but in the mist of movie forum. I'm a mom and live in Canada, anytime I can I will rent a film, or drag my kids with me. I probally started watching moviews a Long Long time ago, ya I'm older but I won't say how much, lets just say the eighties was a great time for me. The first movie I saw at the theatre, it was Invansion of the Bodysnacthers, with Keifer Sutherland and then it became an addiction with my friends, a way to escape from bored at home.

Hi, from me CrazyforMovies..
Welcome to MoFo

Thanks, and I'm kinda of curious about the reputation green dot, when does that get elevated? or what is it?

Thanks, and I'm kinda of curious about the reputation green dot, when does that get elevated? or what is it?
Everytime you reach the next 100-point plateau, you get another green dot. It rounds up to the next hundred, so anything in the 100s is two dots, anything in the 200s is three dots, and so on.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Hi Crazy! Nice to have you with us! Canada.. Cool!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Hi Crazy and welcome to MoFo...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I must become Caligari..!
Welcome,
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

High Crazy, Nice to have you here, you don't have to be shy here, we are friendly.

Put me in your pocket...
I'm a mom and live in Canada, anytime I can I will rent a film, or drag my kids with me. I probally started watching moviews a Long Long time ago, ya I'm older but I won't say how much, lets just say the eighties was a great time for me.
Hello Crazy. welcome to MoFo.

Yay...another older person! There are a few of us older types here, so don't be shy about it. I'm 43...and the age range at this forum is pretty diverse. Oh, by the way....I loved the eighties too.

Now, it's time to pry...

How many kids do you have and what are their ages?
What movie did you take your kids to and it was torture to sit through?
What types of movies do you like?
Was Santa good to you?

I want to pry more, but I don't want to scare you off.

Originally Posted by Aniko
Hello Crazy. welcome to MoFo.

Yay...another older person! There are a few of us older types here, so don't be shy about it. I'm 43...and the age range at this forum is pretty diverse. Oh, by the way....I loved the eighties too.

Now, it's time to pry...

How many kids do you have and what are their ages?
What movie did you take your kids to and it was torture to sit through?
What types of movies do you like?
Was Santa good to you?

I want to pry more, but I don't want to scare you off.

Well because of your prying, I'm gonna spill the beans, I have three, kids two girls and one boy, boy is 23, girl 17, girl 14...and you?

Believe it or not my girls made me see Nemo, and it was somewhat funny but seriously overated..and you?

The movies I mstly love are haunting ghosts..type of film not gory and with death and teenagers dying with fanaticals.. and I love comedy..and you?

Sant was OK, except I did not get my BMW Suv, like I really really wanted..and you?

Put me in your pocket...
Well because of your prying, I'm gonna spill the beans, I have three, kids two girls and one boy, boy is 23, girl 17, girl 14...and you?

Believe it or not my girls made me see Nemo, and it was somewhat funny but seriously overated..and you?

The movies I mstly love are haunting ghosts..type of film not gory and with death and teenagers dying with fanaticals.. and I love comedy..and you?

Sant was OK, except I did not get my BMW Suv, like I really really wanted..and you?
Glad to see you don't mind my prying.

Three kids...you had/have your hands hands full. I have two kids...a girl (age 11), and a boy (age 9).

I liked Nemo actually. We bought it for Christmas.
My worst movie to see with the kids is a tie between The Powerpuff Girls Movie and Digimon.

Ghost stories...what's your favorite?
Comedy..........what's your favorite?
Do you have a favorite actor in comedies?

Me? I like Comedy, Romantic comedy, Drama. Thanks for asking.

A BMW Suv!? Those are really nice. Maybe he'll send you a check for it for the spring or summer.

No....Santa couldn't give me what I really wanted and needed~~~
....I was much too tired.

Thanks for answering my questions Crazy.

Originally Posted by Aniko
Glad to see you don't mind my prying.

Three kids...you had/have your hands hands full. I have two kids...a girl (age 11), and a boy (age 9).

I liked Nemo actually. We bought it for Christmas.
My worst movie to see with the kids is a tie between The Powerpuff Girls Movie and Digimon.

Ghost stories...what's your favorite?
Comedy..........what's your favorite?
Do you have a favorite actor in comedies?

Me? I like Comedy, Romantic comedy, Drama. Thanks for asking.

A BMW Suv!? Those are really nice. Maybe he'll send you a check for it for the spring or summer.

No....Santa couldn't give me what I really wanted and needed~~~
....I was much too tired.

Thanks for answering my questions Crazy.
Ghost stories, its a tie... Red Rose by Steven King..or Changling.. don' t remember the actors..
and what are your fav. comedy, romantic comedy, drama>.>
Favorite comedies had to have been when Eddie Murphy was funny, however I loved all of Abbot and Costello, Jerry Lewis films.. I beleive or not loved Hot Chick that was funny..updated comedy.

ya I hope he leeaves me the BMW right now would be nice..

Aww that's too bad you did not get what you really needed..what was it BTW??
I like Romantic comedies..anything..that leaves me in stitches I love

Just wanted to say welcome from another (relatively) newbie. Hope you enjoy it as much as I have thus far.

Yes I have 7thson, nice to meet you. From another newbie..

Hello, and welcome aboard.

I think perhaps you'll get along here quite well. Your in double figure posts so I guess you may just stick around longer then some other newbies who post a couple then disappear into the realm that is the Internet. I hope so at least, you seem like an ideal and likable individual for here in the Movie Forums.

Again, welcome.

Hello and welcome........

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Originally Posted by Revenant
Hello, and welcome aboard.

I think perhaps you'll get along here quite well. Your in double figure posts so I guess you may just stick around longer then some other newbies who post a couple then disappear into the realm that is the Internet. I hope so at least, you seem like an ideal and likable individual for here in the Movie Forums.

Again, welcome.

Thank you ..movies are a lifetime of good times for me.

I like your shoes Nikki..

Howdy ma'am. Welcome home to MoFoLand. Kick your feet up and enjoy the show.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."