I'm rather Shy, but Hello!

Tools    

Hey thanks, you know I don't like the reputation thing, sounds like you gotta post a bizzillion times before you get one louzy stinking dot..geeze I got that off my chest.

hello, I am new too. hope you stick around you seem refreshingly candid and very nice. a BMW SUV- I have a friend who has one of those, it's so much fun to sit it, we play with all the little buttons.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

ooh I just knew that BMW had all those buttons..I love buttons. Sadly Santa wasn't generous and my BMW went to all those rich folks, how unfair is that! [color=Green]Hope Santa was better to you...

well he was and wasn't. I got a cellphone. then I was told I have to pay for the phone (unlike my friends- my parents aren't SUPER rich) and they believe that i will be showing responsibility by paying my phone bill.

Originally Posted by allthatglitters
well he was and wasn't. I got a cellphone. then I was told I have to pay for the phone (unlike my friends- my parents aren't SUPER rich) and they believe that i will be showing responsibility by paying my phone bill.
I know it, is, a pain, but they are right.

bright lights bright lights!
Welcome to the boards

Leon: "Always like this"

Originally Posted by allthatglitters

Sadly it's a part of life, all my kids wanted cellphones they were given them as gifts and I cannot afford to pay the bills from these cell phones so they learn responsibility by paying there own and I can get other things for them, such as food.

Shy eh? (Eh.. canadian colloquialism?)

Why are you shy? Are you afraid we'll bite? I think only one or two of us actually do and we're quite proficient at controlling our rages so there is really nothing to fear.

One thing... could you re-do your avatar to show Madonna backed by the Brit flag? They have her now and that makes me happy.

aahh. ..... the Devil has come knocking.. nope...not afraid of biters I really am shy. It comes from being Canadian, we are shy we don't speak up much .

Madonna's blood is American..I don't think she would appreciate the flag being changed you know she has money and power eh?? and could come after me. Quite frankly I have no problem with her displaying the American flag.

BTW, Sir Toose were you a LedZepplin fan or Kiss fan..?

Originally Posted by CrazyforMovies
BTW, Sir Toose were you a LedZepplin fan or Kiss fan..?
I am a fan of things untold
of winter's cold, of forests olde
I do so cheer for many things
for blackened hearts
for leathery wings
For I ride the razor's edge
in flight of night
in moonlight bright....

umm.juding from those scriptures ... maybe....I'm thinking maybe Black Sabbath?

Yup..I was a Kiss Fan.

umm.juding from those scriptures ... maybe....I'm thinking maybe Black Sabbath?

Yup..I was a Kiss Fan.
Actually I am not heavily influenced by music though I do appreciate the art form. It's funny that you refer to my silly verse as 'scripture'.. that it is not I can assure you.

If you wonder how I am influenced, look to literature instead of song... Look to Dante, to Milton, to Shakespeare, to Dickens, to Blake (the one and only), look to art, to Botticelli, to Raphael, to Dore... from the sky of the Sistine Chapel to the fathomless pits of Boschs' hell...

though I am but an observer to it all...

Wow Toose, you're so deep. Now I really want you, because I am enormous!
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Wow Toose, you're so deep. Now I really want you, because I am enormous!
I am aware of that. I wasn't aware that one could measure the absence of space in a vacuum though...

Originally Posted by Sir Toose
I am aware of that. I wasn't aware that one could measure the absence of space in a vacuum though...
More proof of just how deep you are. To think, only a small quantity of methamphetamines to come up with an intelligent reply of such witty calculation. You moved me to tears, for I now know that I am no equal to one such as yourself and must forever hang my head in shame when measuring wits with you. Oh, how you wound me great and terrible one.

Originally Posted by Sir Toose
Actually I am not heavily influenced by music though I do appreciate the art form. It's funny that you refer to my silly verse as 'scripture'.. that it is not I can assure you.

If you wonder how I am influenced, look to literature instead of song... Look to Dante, to Milton, to Shakespeare, to Dickens, to Blake (the one and only), look to art, to Botticelli, to Raphael, to Dore... from the sky of the Sistine Chapel to the fathomless pits of Boschs' hell...

though I am but an observer to it all...

Literature was my first love and Voltaire I remember in high school..and Dante's Inferno gives me something to wonder..Botticelli, Raphael yes those are the masters..however sometimes I need a song to just reflect literature it's like a marriage of words and melody.

I couldn't cry to anyone for help, but in 1979, i decided to leave home. I lived on the streets for a while with my sister. We decided that the hate our stepfather and the humalition that he was so proud of ..gave way for my sister and i to leave. To run away and run away we did, we thank God di not go to drugs or any other behavours that led to destruction. Instead we had to find our childhood, because for ten years prior to that he beat us so hard that the pain stays with me today.

It's sensless being abused, however the way I escaped was that I emersed myself into movies, Animal House, Grease, the Rose, anything to elude the suffering of my youth, it took a long time to love and to love anyone. Where I though was my guardian Angel someone who could save me from such an abusive person. My father died when I was six and my stepfather made sure or tried to rip his image from my memories he tore my fathers pictures, my father was my James Dean, he was just that attractive.

One regret is that I did not finish school, I was bright I loved school, but no one was there to give me support as childrend today are so given everything, I was glad to sleep somewhere safe, without being called names, such as whore,lesbian,pig. At ten years old I used to cringe at those words..for a long time I could not listen to those words without tink I was one. Now I ' m a mom and looking at my angels its beyond words as to why? someone can or hated me so much as a child. The lose of education is my biggest regret for everyone of my peers has luxuries because of the opportunity their parents gave them. I am admant to give my children everything I did not get. So here I grieve for my loss of great education.

I couldn't cry to anyone for help, but in 1979, i decided to leave home. I lived on the streets for a while with my sister. We decided that the hate our stepfather and the humalition that he was so proud of ..gave way for my sister and i to leave. To run away and run away we did, we thank God di not go to drugs or any other behavours that led to destruction. Instead we had to find our childhood, because for ten years prior to that he beat us so hard that the pain stays with me today.

It's sensless being abused, however the way I escaped was that I emersed myself into movies, Animal House, Grease, the Rose, anything to elude the suffering of my youth, it took a long time to love and to love anyone. Where I though was my guardian Angel someone who could save me from such an abusive person. My father died when I was six and my stepfather made sure or tried to rip his image from my memories he tore my fathers pictures, my father was my James Dean, he was just that attractive.

One regret is that I did not finish school, I was bright I loved school, but no one was there to give me support as childrend today are so given everything, I was glad to sleep somewhere safe, without being called names, such as whore,lesbian,pig. At ten years old I used to cringe at those words..for a long time I could not listen to those words without tink I was one. Now I ' m a mom and looking at my angels its beyond words as to why? someone can or hated me so much as a child. The lose of education is my biggest regret for everyone of my peers has luxuries because of the opportunity their parents gave them. I am admant to give my children everything I did not get. So here I grieve for my loss of great education.
I am sorry you had such a terrible childhood, it sounds like you have survived it, I am sure with a lot of pain on the way.

It looks like you are already giving your children what you didn't have and that is love, I had that from my parents, they were poor and the material things I didn't have, but I never felt deprived, good luck with your children and have a happy life, a big hug from me.

Thank you for your beautiful cyber hug! I 'm not good at posting picture nor do I know..but heres a hug from me.