Downhill Spiral Triologies

Tools    

Hi
I dunno I liked Scary Movie 3 better than 1..but I didn't like 1 much in the first place. and 3 got David Zucker..

BANNED
LOTR, was definatly the Best trilogy ever made...and its the only trilogy that i have seen where movie number 2 is better than number 1 and movie 3 is better than movie 2..it builds upon itself and reaches the climax in the last movie...its quite amazing...

Originally Posted by SPIDEI2_MAN__
LOTR, was definatly the Best trilogy ever made...and its the only trilogy that i have seen where movie number 2 is better than number 1 and movie 3 is better than movie 2..it builds upon itself and reaches the climax in the last movie...its quite amazing...

I dont personly i think people give LOTR too much credit. DOnt get me wrong i love the moies but LOTR was based of the books, which i read and loved moreso. Many trillogies LOTR gets compared to are original ideas and i think people forget how hard it is to make 3 original excellent movies . LOTR is 3 excellent movies based off books, to compare it to the likes of the matrix and alien, terminator to name a few is unfair in my opinion.

Keep in mind the last matrix was terrible and i feel its demise was that reloaded and rev were filmed at once putting alot of stress on everyone involved and in the end producing to rushed movies in my opinion.

Anyway i just fell that LOTR should be set aside from movies with origninaly ideas.

Terminator.

The first one was really good. The second one was terrible. I haven't seen the third one, I'll admit, but it doesn't look very good.

BANNED
Originally Posted by Sickman
Terminator.

The first one was really good. The second one was terrible. I haven't seen the third one, I'll admit, but it doesn't look very good.
I thought the second one was the best out of the three, the third and first are equal..pretty much..maybe the 3rd is a bit better..

BANNED
oh and to Mr. Naughty.When i watch a movie i watch as just that..A movie..

I dont look at a movie and say "oh thats a book so it doesnt count as a movie" you cant Watch a book in the cinema

the question was "What is the best trilogy Movie" NOT "What is the best movie triology that isnt a book"

Originally Posted by sharpdust
What are some downhill triologies? Meaning that, the first one was good, but the 2 and 3rd were just crap and you wondered why they even bothered to continue the series...

Some examples
Jurassic Park Series
American Pie Series
Exorcist Series
Scary Movie Series
Jurassic Part two and three suckes big time!
"Aladin two and three and four and I think there is a five!
Home Alone Three and four suckes!
"Rocky five" sucked big time!
Well tlhat is all I can think of right now!See you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

BANNED
Originally Posted by Jackie Malfoy
Jurassic Part two and three suckes big time!
"Aladin two and three and four and I think there is a five!
Home Alone Three and four suckes!
"Rocky five" sucked big time!
Well tlhat is all I can think of right now!See you around!JM

There is no Home alone 4...and i realy liked #3...

i realy liked #3...
You have got to be kidding me.

BANNED
Originally Posted by Sickman
You have got to be kidding me.
Im not...that was one of my favorite home Alone's in fact it IS my favorite of the three

oh and to Mr. Naughty.When i watch a movie i watch as just that..A movie..

I dont look at a movie and say "oh thats a book so it doesnt count as a movie" you cant Watch a book in the cinema

the question was "What is the best trilogy Movie" NOT "What is the best movie triology that isnt a book"
But the creation of the Lotr movies was based off an already tried and true excellent novel. The risk was minimal, the book already had a cult like following and the movie just gave images to the words. Other trilogy need to creat everythnig from scratch, its either sink or swim, the matrix created a cult like following after the first one and then slowly the following dwindled as the movies progressed. You can see how hard it is to creat 3 excellent movies from nothing, LOTR is 3 excellent movies created from 3 excellent books.

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Scary Movie Trilogy (although 2 is far worse than three), Beverly Hills Cop Trilogy, Carpenter's Apocalypse Trilogy, the Living Dead Trilogy all come to mind.

BANNED
Originally Posted by Mr_Naughty
But the creation of the Lotr movies was based off an already tried and true excellent novel. The risk was minimal, the book already had a cult like following and the movie just gave images to the words. Other trilogy need to creat everythnig from scratch, its either sink or swim, the matrix created a cult like following after the first one and then slowly the following dwindled as the movies progressed. You can see how hard it is to creat 3 excellent movies from nothing, LOTR is 3 excellent movies created from 3 excellent books.
Your still not understanding my point. My point is that just because it was a book..and now its a good movie...that doesnt make it any less entertaining than The Matrix (the first one).

The Matrix series is going downhill in my opinion. The Matrix was an excellant movie. The Matrix Reloaded was ok, but Revolutions sucked big time!

I thought the second one was the best out of the three, the third and first are equal..pretty much..maybe the 3rd is a bit better..
I haven't seen 3 yet either but I totally disagree about 2 being better than 1. Terminator was creepy in a way, intense, and just awesome. 2 was good, but didn't have the intenseness that I expected. I just don't wanna see the third.
And found he was eating his shoe.

bright lights bright lights!
Back to the Future 2 & 3

Leon: "Always like this"