Movie Theme of the Week!

Tools    

Finally got the dancing Jake Gyllenhaal animated avatar to work (Thanks, Yoda! ). Is this too risqué for Movie Forums? I don't think so. I altered it - the original showed more booty.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
i xpected more steeler Tatt

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
Everyone has some really sexy avatarts so far and its just Sat!! I cannot wait to see what the rest of the week brings. But my choice is Christina Aguilara from Burlesque... you can all mock me but I loved this movie!!!

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Nice choice Silas, that was going to be mine. So instead I will have to go with Marisa Tomei in The Wrestler

Except for Jake Gyllenhaal dancing his little Santa Claus ass off in Jarhead, nothing else says Christmas to me like...

The Del Rubio Triplets!

Walkin' in a Winter Wonderland on The Pee Wee's Playhouse Christmas Special.

My week is over now to sexy Christmas Thanks for everyone's participation
This is the greatest emoticon in the history of ever.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
This week I'll be showcasing Christmas Flicks in my Avatar. Perhaps a few that have escaped notice.

First up is Trapped in Paradise (1994)

Warning: The premise is farfetched, Small town living is both skewed and celebrated, and the Christmas spirit "message" is heavy handed.

its also a lot of fun.