Zombie Movie I cannot find

Tools    

A long while ago, maybe 2014 I have no idea honestly, I watched a zombie movie. All I can remember is that there was a war between humans and zombies and all of the ammo in the world was used up to fight the zombies, and there is 3 guys and one is a former boxer that sacrifices himself by doing a spinning move he is known for. There is a scientist who is a female and she does something I forget but it's relating to a cure, they end up somewhere and the ending is when the 2 guys escape with the cure or something and one of them is infected, so he gets off the boat and turns and the last one standing is crying cause you know, his friend died. I have tried my best to find this movie knowing what I know and I can't find it. I watched it on netflix and I do not know if it is on there anymore since they remove a lot of movies.

A long while ago, maybe 2014 I have no idea honestly, I watched a zombie movie. All I can remember is that there was a war between humans and zombies and all of the ammo in the world was used up to fight the zombies, and there is 3 guys and one is a former boxer that sacrifices himself by doing a spinning move he is known for. There is a scientist who is a female and she does something I forget but it's relating to a cure, they end up somewhere and the ending is when the 2 guys escape with the cure or something and one of them is infected, so he gets off the boat and turns and the last one standing is crying cause you know, his friend died. I have tried my best to find this movie knowing what I know and I can't find it. I watched it on netflix and I do not know if it is on there anymore since they remove a lot of movies.

Well good luck. Good luck finding your movie. I kind of think that Romero offers us the first textbook on the zombie (whatever it is kind of morbid creature.) And Fred Dekker gives us the other textbook. Remember that giant spaceship at the end of Night of the Creeps scanning and scanning the cemetery. There might be a catch all explanation for all of these creatures and beings. Oh yeah and then you have the bible verse in the book of Revelation.

There are two zombie movies which end around water.

One is Dawn of the Dead, and they get onto a boat on Lake Michigan. Michael is bitten while helping the others escape and stays on the dock while they motor away. There is a woman who develops feelings for him during the movie and is sad he's going to die. But she's not a scientist with a cure. And there's no boxer that I can remember, but one of the characters could have been one. Ving Rhames is a cop and he's a big guy, so maybe he was the boxer.

The other one also stars Ving Rhames. Zombie Apocalypse is about different groups of survivors trying to get to Catalina Island. There is a main character who is a woman, but I don't think she's a scientist. And they're just trying to survive and travel, so there was no working on a cure. They get to a marina and wait for a ferry. Ving's character does get bit.

There are two zombie movies which end around water.

One is Dawn of the Dead, and they get onto a boat on Lake Michigan. Michael is bitten while helping the others escape and stays on the dock while they motor away. There is a woman who develops feelings for him during the movie and is sad he's going to die. But she's not a scientist with a cure. And there's no boxer that I can remember, but one of the characters could have been one. Ving Rhames is a cop and he's a big guy, so maybe he was the boxer.

I don't know Darkjustis. Since this is a water zombie movie, maybe the knowledge of what the movie is, is in the black box. Buried somewhere under the ocean.

Zombie apocalypse was a awful movie. Basically unratable. A letdown if you are into zombie movies. Yeah always the bad truck stop zombie movies are by water by some run down derelict Auto spa. Some place where Bruce Springstreen would record born to run like in the 1970s. But rundown.
Super liberal that is what Hollywood is. Sex crazed. Boredom crazed. Like Sleepless in Seattle. They continue to make this crap and have a total stop and gatekeeper control on making sure no one is allowed to get in. There is a secret air force movie studio, says Jay Dyer. Could this zombie movie have been filmed in the secret air force movie studio?
So like Willie Tanner on the show Alf says, I just got to keep pointing my radio towards the Andromeda galaxy. And hope.
Hollywood movies are so broke that they might as well just put it all in the hands of David Koresh. I saw that Ving Rhames zombie movie you are talking about. I remember a scene where they had to fight off a zombie tiger. And I believe basically the whole movie was shot around water. I don't believe this is the movie Darkjustis is talking about. I have no clue actually. Middle ages. A stone moat. Some redundant speech by Steve Cohen about building a moat in front of the white house.