WW2 Movie with tanks

Tools    

Hello, I have a hard time remembering the title of a movie, or anything from it but iirc it was a good one.

I know there was a scene where planes were bombing and everyone ran for cover except this young lad who then exploded and only his was left in the place of the explosion.

They also took a nice bath in a local lake. I know they travel a lot in tanks/a tank.

Sadly it's not any of them.. it's not as old as tank brigade either..

The bombing scene where only the boots remain should give it away..

Hello, I have a hard time remembering the title of a movie, or anything from it but iirc it was a good one.

I know there was a scene where planes were bombing and everyone ran for cover except this young lad who then exploded and only his was left in the place of the explosion.

They also took a nice bath in a local lake. I know they travel a lot in tanks/a tank.
Fortress Of War? (2010) Stalingrad? (1993)

It's neither of those, fortress of war seems like a good movie though, Ill give it a watch.

It's neither of those, fortress of war seems like a good movie though, Ill give it a watch.
I loved it, let me know what you think.
Do you know what a roller pigeon is, Barney? They climb high and fast, then roll over and fall just as fast toward the earth. There are shallow rollers and deep rollers. You can’t breed two deep rollers, or their young will roll all the way down, hit, and die. Officer Starling is a deep roller, Barney. We should hope one of her parents was not.