Hey!

OK, so I'm usually good at finding movies but I'm going crazy finding anything about this movie.

It's probably around 15-20 years ago and I saw it on TV (Europe) it looked like an US or UK movie. The issue is that I came home and only saw like the last 15-20min. of the movie and therefore I have no idea what this movie was about. It seemed like a horror movie and this scene disturbed the hell out of me. For some reason, but I don't know why, I thought it was inspired by Fred and Rose West and that it was their story or inspired by them. OK let's start:

It all happened in a house and it seemed some BDSM was going on. A blonde woman was bound to a stake NOT the typical St. Andrews cross. Her arms bound above her head. So the killer (not sure if we saw his face or if he was wearing a mask) then pushed an apple on a metal spike in her mouth. She was laughing and I guess aroused, well, until he pushed the spike in her head. The spike had a mechanical device that he could push it in her mouth and killing her. It all reminded me a bit of Peeping Tom with the camera. And that's it. I don't have much more.

Thanks!

The Hitcher