Secret Window

Tools    

I have no idea why I saw this movie it was really good but scary. and I have this thing with scary movies.
In fact it took along time for me to be able to sleep at night but other then that I would give it two stars it was not that bad of a movie!
You can also count on Depp for doing such a great job with the acting, While the others suck you would not notes that through because of Depp!Anyway see you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

The Green Lantern
I saw it today. I thought it was pretty good. I really liked the last 15 minutes of the movie.
The bad guy getting away with are a rare thing in movies. Arlington Road, Swordfish, Jeepers Creepers, and Secret Window are the only ones that I know of.
Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might.
Beware My Power...Green Lantern's Light"

--Green Lantern Oath--

"The Green Lantern Corps has battled against the forces of evil and chaos for a millennium. To serve is the ultimate honor."

This is an awesome movie! I'm so glad that Johnny Depp was in it! If he wasn't this movie would bite!

I saw it, waded through a mob of annoying, rabid, Johnny Depp fans, and enjoyed it for the most part. I loved the plot, and the ending was just...awesome. Johnny Depp did a great job. About half-way through the movie though, I could see what was coming. This was, however, oddly like "The Dark Half"... is Mr. King running out of ideas?