Movies that were a waste of time and film

Tools    

Butterflies Forever
Hi,

I am sure that we all have seen a few movies that we wonder why we are sitting through this. I have. Lets warn others so they don't have to go through the agony that we did.

I am a huge fan of courtroom dramas. I found one with Malcolm McDowell thinking this should be good, boy was I wrong.

"Suing the Devil" has got to be one of the biggest waste of time and film there is IMO. I really thought "Jury Duty" with Pauly Shore and Tia Carrere was bad until I saw this film.

The trailer is better then the movie I wonder how that is so lol

What is the last movie you feel is not worth the time to watch?

Sami

There's so many to pick from.

Daredevil.
Superman 4.
Elm Street Remake.
Terminator 3.
The Fourth Kind.
AvP.
Jurassic Park 3.
Spielberg's War Of The Worlds.
Troll Hunter.
Ridley Scott's Robin Hood.
Son Of The Mask.
Street Fighter.
Highlander 2.
Catwoman.

Butterflies Forever
Hi,

No. Pauly Shore just is not funny. Stupid yes, funny No. I must not be the only one who feels that way his career is proof.

Sami

You didn't like Jury Duty?

Butterflies Forever
Hi,

OK I must say now that is a perspective on movies I was not expecting. I am only guessing here but if you feel most movies are not worth the time to watch, you being a wise and learned person don't watch a lot of movies.

One must separate the wheat from the chaff.

Sami

Most of them. No need to beat around the bush.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog

Daredevil.
Superman 4.
Elm Street Remake.
Terminator 3.
The Fourth Kind.
AvP.
Jurassic Park 3.
Troll Hunter.
Son Of The Mask.
Street Fighter.
Highlander 2.
Catwoman.
I agree with all of the above except that I really liked The Fourth Kind, the movie kind of creeped me out.
And yes I hate Pauly Shore as well.

OK I must say now that is a perspective on movies I was not expecting. I am only guessing here but if you feel most movies are not worth the time to watch, you being a wise and learned person don't watch a lot of movies.

I may be young but 90% of the time I'm quite good at telling from a certain amount of information regarding a film whether or not I will ever want to see it. I am even better at this concept with music, but yeah just like you said find those diamonds first and save a lot of time. Granted, I still do watch a lot of movies and listen to a lot of music, of which I wish I didn't, but knowledge is knowledge and you can't very well have a discourse towards something you know is probably bad but haven't experienced it. Necessarily evils are a mofo

There are those who call me...Tim.

Daredevil.
Superman 4.
Elm Street Remake.
Terminator 3.
The Fourth Kind.
AvP.
Jurassic Park 3.
Troll Hunter.
Son Of The Mask.
Street Fighter.
Highlander 2.
Catwoman.
That film is an absolute gem of a guilty pleasure

I agree with all of the above except that I really liked The Fourth Kind, the movie kind of creeped me out.
And yes I hate Pauly Shore as well.

Ok, I can understand the liking of Fourth Kind. Not my thing though, I thought it was a pile but...

That film is an absolute gem of a guilty pleasure
... there's no way anyone can actually like Highlander 2! It's on a par with Superman 4 for complete @rseness.
Highlander was an absolute gem in storytelling, ok the effects were low budget and I was a bit confused as to why a Frenchman was playing a fellow Scotsman, but it's still a cult classic. Highlander 2 stinks worse than the TV series.

Just saw "The Dilemma" and I didn't laugh once. I wasn't expecting much but I just thought it was such a nothing movie for a decent cast. First time I saw a Vince Vaughn movie that I didn't at least mildly enjoy.

Hi,

Sami
That's not WT you're describing, that's me.

... you can't very well have a discourse towards something you know is probably bad but haven't experienced it.
Pfft. Have you not met me?

First one that comes to mind is.......... wait for it..... Million Dollar Hotel with Mel Gibson and no, I will not be surprised if you have not seen it.

Movies that I think were a waste of time and film:

S. O. B. (Standard Operational Bulls**t)

The Town

Idealistic American

Monsieur Verdeaux

Outlaw Josey Wales

Daredevil.
Superman 4.
Elm Street Remake.
Terminator 3.
The Fourth Kind.
AvP.
Jurassic Park 3.