Sniper movies?

Tools    

Hey every one,

I just saw that 90's film called "Sniper" and not too long ago I saw "bangkok dangerous" (2008 version)

Both very good movies.

Can any one recommend some other good action pack movies that involves some one sniping?

check out shooter
Nash: I find you very attractive. Your aggressive moves toward me indicate that you feel the same way. But still, ritual requires that we go through a number of platonic activities before we.....have sex. I'm simply proceeding with those activities. But in point of actual fact, all I really want to do is have intercourse with you as soon as possible. You're gonna slap me now.
A Beautiful Mind

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
it seems that spoiler tags are beyond me...

i tried 'going advanced'

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
i went advanced and did the step by step spoiler tag thing talking about Saving Private Ryan and then posted and it was blank so i deleted it

Enemy at the Gates hands down number one sniper movie of all time. Excellent movie and I could watch it over and over again.

I haven't seen Bangkok Dangerous, but I've heard it's awful. However, I have seen Sniper, and I enjoyed it.

i went advanced and did the step by step spoiler tag thing talking about Saving Private Ryan and then posted and it was blank so i deleted it

The easiest way for me to do spoiler tags is to just type it in myself...

[spoilers=MovieName]

and at the end of the spoiler.... /spoilers wrapped in [ ]

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

None of these are "action movies", but are worth a look.

Targets (1968) is Peter Bogdanovich's debut, produced by Roger Corman, set in Los Angeles with the lead disturbed Vietnam Vet character loosely modeled on Charles Whitman, of the infamous 1966 shooting spree at the University of Texas in Austin (plus some stuff with Boris Karloff as an aging movie star of monster movies). Sniper (1952) is a minor Noirish vehicle directed by Edward Dmytryk, a piece drenched in the character's overwrought psychological motivations as he terrorizes San Francisco. And back to Whitman, a 1975 TV-movie version of the events, called "The Deadly Tower", starred Kurt Russell as the gunman.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Here's Charles Bronson taking out a racecar with his .22. in Violent City. Also, the ending of this movie involves him sniping and is stupendous.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Shooter is a great "sniper" film, and also is Enemy at the gates