Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Blood Dimond

Let me know what you think of it. Looks like something I'd like to check out.
HK let me know what its like mate. Snap Cinemaafficionado, does look like something Id want to check our aswell
If you like exploitation cinema, then this is worth seeing. The director seems to've targeted every perversion/taboo in the book and stuffed them all in this film. Off the top of my head there's rape (both male and female) attempted rape, urination, homosexuality (both male and female) beastiality, animal slaughter, blasphemy/crucifixion, drug use and incest. Along with the usual violence, murder and nudity you'd expect from a 70's exploitation film.

Just watched Almodovar's Dans la Peau que J'habite (The Skin I Live In).
Next up is The Miracle Worker (original version with Anne Bancroft/Patty Duke) for umpteenth time.

I'm wacthing Fearless Vampire killers whicth I'm looking forward to as Polanski has 3 of my top 10 movies, and then Halloween whicth I expect will be the first horror to scare me in a while

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Is that any good?

Im watching Johnny English 2

Watching American Psycho (Christian bale) Awesome!!

I'm wacthing Fearless Vampire killers whicth I'm looking forward to as Polanski has 3 of my top 10 movies, and then Halloween whicth I expect will be the first horror to scare me in a while
I this movie

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
If you like exploitation cinema, then this is worth seeing. The director seems to've targeted every perversion/taboo in the book and stuffed them all in this film. Off the top of my head there's rape (both male and female) attempted rape, urination, homosexuality (both male and female) beastiality, animal slaughter, blasphemy/crucifixion, drug use and incest. Along with the usual violence, murder and nudity you'd expect from a 70's exploitation film.
Sounds like an interesting watch mate, I will have to check it out.

Im going to watch something tonight but I dont know what yet.

There are about 40 lists i am planing to watch all movies from them...surreal movies,comedies,horrors,animations,some classics...about 3500 movies...tonight i will be watching 2 movies that i have waited over a year to came on internet...Enemy and Parade,Serbian films that was released last year,but only in cinema they were possible to be watched...i found them on you-tube,and they will be removed soon,i had luck to find them.Ok,Enemy is not a problem,but Parade is protected like a polar bear from its director,every time someone post it on internet,he removes it.After that 2 movies(they are not in any of those lists),i will watch new episode of South Park,and than i am back to movies from lists.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
I think I'm finally going to get around to watching Minority Report. Been putting it off for some reason, but I've heard a lot of good thing, so I'm going to suck it up and watch it.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I'm in the mood to rewatch Rise of the Planet of the Apes, actually. My girlfriend lent me the DVD because she still has my copy of the Producers but cannot find it. It's a fantastic film, I can't believe that they made such a brilliant reworking of one of my favorite film series'.

Then possibly Raising Arizona for the billionth time, cause the Coen Brothers were the best comedy filmmakers of the 1980's and 90's. I liked their more serious films too, but really, they don't hold a candle to the surreal lunacy they used to get up to.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Is that a remake of Blood Diamond with Di Caprio?