Not Sure Of The Name Of This Movie Or The Stars...

Tools    

I have been working on my web site Reel Star Nostalgia for some time now. It is the showcase of the images my dad collected over the years. As I sort thru over 640,000 images of both movies and television programs I keep coming across images that I have no clue what it is.

If anyone has any ideas I could really use the help.

A greatful thank you.

Todd
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	scan0045.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	335.6 KB
ID:	6617   Click image for larger version

Name:	scan0048.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	273.7 KB
ID:	6618  

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
The Hidden.

The first photo is Michael Nouri pointing a gun at [edit- in the direction of but past ] Kyle, as was mentioned above. The guy on the left in the second photo is Ed O'Ross, although I don't recall who the "corpse" in between them is.

That answer was quick ... Wow !! I couldnt find an answer to what it was any place before this.

Try this one... I have been looking all over for the answer to this movie for awhile.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	scan0066.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	268.3 KB
ID:	6619   Click image for larger version

Name:	scan0067.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	260.8 KB
ID:	6620   Click image for larger version

Name:	scan0074.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	216.2 KB
ID:	6621  

The guy on the left in the second photo is Ed O'Ross, although I don't recall who the "corpse" in between them is.
That "corpse" is Claudia Christian's stripper, who while possessed by the fugitive alien jumped off of the roof to elude MacLachlan, the current embodiment of its interplanetary foe.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Try this one... I have been looking all over for the answer to this movie for awhile.
It's called Deadly Blessing (1981)

It's a Wes Craven horror flick set in an Amish community, believe it or not. The actress in the first screen cap is Lisa Hartman (long before Clint Black...Hell, even before "Knott's Landing"). The second picture has Susan Buckner and Jeff East (who played the young Clark Kent in the original Superman: The Movie). The third pic is Sharon Stone (in her second film) and Maren Jensen (from the original "Battlestar Galactica"). I can give you passes on most of them, but you really didn't recognize Sharon Stone?!?

Not pictured is Academy Award winner Ernest Borgnine, whose performance earned him a Razzie nomination (though he "lost" Worst Supporting Actor to Steve Forrest in Mommie Dearest).

And what do we win, anyway? I accept cash or traveler's cheques.

Well i was getting ready to send genesis the first prize but it wont let me send a message until i have 10 posts....

And Holden gets the 2nd prize... Ive had the images on the site for a couple months now. I put in a prize on each one for 3 free downloads to whoever answered with the correct answer.

Not that this isn't fun and all, but this is just a come on to get MoFos to visit his site. He already knew what the "mystery movie" Deadly Blessing was, it was a contest on the website. And The Hidden photos, as well as six others, were already correctly listed for sale. I mean, if that's your business and you can't identify Sharon Stone or Kyle MacLachlan, I pity you. But, really, you're just playing dumb as a way around being immediately acknowledged as SPAM. Well, congrats. It took nearly twenty posts instead of one.

I don't want any of your photos, thanks. And I don't want to play anymore.

Seacrest, OUT!