NEW Movie Forums Search Engine

Tools    

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
why would it be necessary?

it isn't. i guess this is the guys idea of a "good time"! he's probably sitting there cackling as he reads this.

A system of cells interlinked
Little boxes, Ash? Are they all made out of ticky tacky?

Well I just got done talking to Dragonslayer. All of his friends are never coming back to Movie Forums, so you can delete/ban their accounts. However, Dragonslayer said he was going to keep his account, so don't delete his or mine. And, I'm not lying. I have never met these people in my life.

Plus, I HATE spam. When people post all these annoying little links to free movie websites in every post they make.

And, why would I say my birth date, because supposedly they all have the same birthday? I would want to keep it a secret until somebody caught me, am I right? Along with my movies - Weird that we like the same movies. But, go tell that to the [about] 1,000,000 people who like the same movies as I do.

Apparently you don't realize the administrator and moderators on this forum can check your IP address... and I just tracked it down. Now what are the odds that the following users would all be posting from the exact same relatively small city...

Aquadias
Bablegacon
DeathDealer
Dragonslayer
Gunsmoke
Mr. Metro
Speak
WinterWisdom

Thanks to Đčstîńy's 'spidy senses' ... It appears we can also add Vertical Gunn to the list....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Thanks to Ðèstîñy's 'spidy senses' ... It appears we can also add Vertical Gunn to the list....
Well I coulda told ya that one,

but I say we all give Caity and Des a lil extra rep today for their spidey senses.

Well I coulda told ya that one,

but I say we all give Caity and Des a lil extra rep today for their spidey senses.

'Twas mainly Des... I just ran the IP... I can't see what the big attraction is in signing in under numerous names though... it's not the way to make friends on here and the only attention he's getting is negative... it's kinda sad really.

Here I am (blurry-eyed and glad that I actually have a day off tommorow) visiting my MOFO's and drinking some of Cait's Irish Coffee, and low and behold: the newest post is in this thread. I figure, hey what could be going on in here to bring so much "traffic"? Alas, (yeah, yeah I said alas) it is all much ado about a nothing little poster/posters wanting attention. Here is a link for you/youse guy(s)/gal(s):

Thanks.....

The only people I ever get neg rep from is Holden (which I might add I usually deserve those, so all good there, he keeps me on my toes) Adi...well because he is Adi, and newbs who like to give it out to eveyone. So eh, all good.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
So, Yoda whatwegunna do?

Movie Forums Extra
However, he is banning my old accounts. Hopefully not Dragonslayer, since that's not even me.
Seems like u know eachother pretty well if you're concerned about him