Quote of the Day

Tools    

"People that hate cats will come back as mice in their next life."

- Faith Resnick

O money, money, money. I'm not necessarily one of those who think thee holy, but I often stop to wonder how thou canst go out so fast when thou comest in so slowly. ~ Ogden Nash

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I am half agony, half hope.
All men should strive
to learn before they die
what they are running from, and to, and why.
~James Thurber

"Part of where I'm going is knowing where I'm coming from."
~Gavin DeGraw

Johann von Goethe

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
"Everything that goes up must come down. But there comes a time when not everything that's down can come up."

- George Burns

"If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I will write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always. I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you."

~ Henry Rollins

"Every man's work, whether it be literature or music or pictures or architecture or anything else, is always a portrait of himself . . ."

~Samuel Butler The Way of all Flesh

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I submit to you that if a man hasn't discovered something he will die for, he isn't fit to live. -Martin Luther King Jr.

"There's a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore, and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past; there's a reason they didn't make it to your future."
-
Unknown.

I had sex with a veggitariin once, when we were done she told me that I couldn't spell. -?

"The cat seldom interferes with other people's rights. His intelligence keeps him from doing many of the fool things that complicate life."

- Carl Van Vechten

If there's any message to my work,
it is ultimately that it’s OK to be different,
that it’s good to be different,
that we should question ourselves before
we pass judgment on someone
who looks different, behaves different,
talks different, is a different color.

Johnny Depp
Born: 9 June 1963

Happy Birthday!

I am Jack's sense of overused quote
"Nothing travels faster than light, with the possible exception of bad news, which follows its own rules” - Douglas Adams The Hitchkier's Guide to the Galaxy

"When there's a fork in the road, take it." -Yogi Berra
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

Then followed that beautiful season... Summer....
Filled was the air with a dreamy and magical light; and the landscape
Lay as if new created in all the freshness of childhood.

~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow