Trying to find a specific movie with very little info

Tools    

Hello. The movie I'm looking for is about spies or some sort of special agents that are recluted, and I quote (I think it was something like this): "They choose us because we have no one that loves us". And I remember they were driving in a road next to the sea, as if it was Greece or something similar, in a red car, possibly a Ferrari. A man and a woman, the man was speaking this words.

Any ideas?

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Any time frame of when you may have seen it?
Any time frame of the movie's setting? Like 1980, 2000, 1960, etc.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

can't be?
some versions The Fate of the Furious...
Overdrive 2017

I saw it a few years ago. The movie was set about in the same period. It was definitely one of the newer Ferrari models. It's definitely not "The imitation game", and I don't think it's "Fast and Furious" either. I don't remember the actor being Paul Walker. Also the character was some sort of spy... I can't really give any more information than that, sorry.

In Skyfall, M & Bond talk about how the Double-O's are chosen. It does take place after they drive to Scotland in an Aston Martin - silver not red.

M: Is this where you grew up?
James Bond: Mm.
M: How old were you when they died?
James Bond: You know the answer to that. You know the whole story.
M: Orphans always make the best recruits.

In Skyfall, M & Bond talk about how the Double-O's are chosen. It does take place after they drive to Scotland in an Aston Martin - silver not red.

M: Is this where you grew up?
James Bond: Mm.
M: How old were you when they died?
James Bond: You know the answer to that. You know the whole story.
M: Orphans always make the best recruits.
I'm afraid that's not it. Sorry.

Maybe some images can help. Tha car was something like this:

https:/2.bp.blogspot.com/-ffbNbMUovNE/UoHLaJJwwZI/AAAAAAAAAB0/sO2rb0dMUWw/s1600/79643-ferrari-hd-1080p-wallpaper-download-free-red-ferrari-1080p-new-cars_1024x768.jpg

And the scenery like this (Maybe a bit brighter):

http:/media.gettyimages.com/photos/great-ocean-road-near-apollo-bay-picture-id499353657?s=612x612

I erased a slash after https:/ because I can't post links.

Weird is relative.
I haven't seen this yet, but was it "OSS 117: Cairo, Nest of Spies" by any chance?
Unless you are looking for solely an English language film.

Hello. The movie I'm looking for is about spies or some sort of special agents that are recluted, and I quote (I think it was something like this): "They choose us because we have no one that loves us". And I remember they were driving in a road next to the sea, as if it was Greece or something similar, in a red car, possibly a Ferrari. A man and a woman, the man was speaking this words.

Any ideas?
The Assassin? 1993