Xmen or avemgers
50.00%
14 votes
Xmen
53.57%
15 votes
Avengers
28 votes. You may not vote on this poll

yes maneto is the main factor.. If he will join the fight then xmen will win easyly.. Otherwise maybe difficult for xmen to win this fight..
I'm not convinced. Magneto is powerful but not 'all powerful'. Sure, Magneto can move the whole Golden Gate Bridge but if he threw it at the Hulk the Hulk can smash it like he does everything. If Magneto wrapped something metal around the Hulk and tried his toothpaste thingy with him I think the Hulk would just shred the metal because the madder he gets the stronger he gets.

I'm also not convinced that Dr. X going inside the Hulks mind would be the same as going inside other peoples mind. He might have more control because the Hulk isn't too smart or he might not have much access in there because there are 2 minds in there. Has the Hulk ever had a Psychic hero get into his brain?

I'm not convinced. Magneto is powerful but not 'all powerful'. Sure, Magneto can move the whole Golden Gate Bridge but if he threw it at the Hulk the Hulk can smash it like he does everything. If Magneto wrapped something metal around the Hulk and tried his toothpaste thingy with him I think the Hulk would just shred the metal because the madder he gets the stronger he gets.

I'm also not convinced that Dr. X going inside the Hulks mind would be the same as going inside other peoples mind. He might have more control because the Hulk isn't too smart or he might not have much access in there because there are 2 minds in there. Has the Hulk ever had a Psychic hero get into his brain?
so do you think avengers will win?

I prefer X-Men.

Who will win a fight?If X-Men has Jean possessed by Phoenix Force,X-Men will win easily

I prefer X-Men.

Who will win a fight?If X-Men has Jean possessed by Phoenix Force,X-Men will win easily
Good point. Though it would be hard to say if controlling Jean in that state is possible.

If that happens, it would probably turn into Jean Grey vs X-Men and the Avengers haha.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

We've gone on holiday by mistake
This is not the right forum for this. Nerd level is too low.

Here is a more adequate forum for this sort of discussion:

http://bbs.stardestroyer.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=159044
I'm prepared to contribute to the nerd level of this forum.

Speaking of the Hulk, how about Shadowcat (Ellen Page) keeps teasing him and running through him etc driving him into such an uncontrollable rage that he destroys himself.

Mystique could disguise herself as Odin and simply order Thor to stand down.

A system of cells interlinked
As good as Rebecca looked as Mystique, Jen Lawrence is the bomb, so she wins, IMO.

Well, from the movies it appears that Hulk and Thor are much more powerful than anything else.
Great point, but would Xavier's time stop ability just trump everything?

As good as Rebecca looked as Mystique, Jen Lawrence is the bomb, so she wins, IMO.

Great point, but would Xavier's time stop ability just trump everything?

How does it even work lol? I have no idea, just from watching the movies.

Good point. Though it would be hard to say if controlling Jean in that state is possible.

If that happens, it would probably turn into Jean Grey vs X-Men and the Avengers haha.
Jean Grey with Phoenix Force destroys everyone in less than a minute and Thor in about 2.5 minutes

Well, from the movies it appears that Hulk and Thor are much more powerful than anything else.
Thor's full powers aren't shown in the movies.

I prefer Rebecca over Lawrence.Rebecca was badass

Technically some of the X-Men were Avengers for a while. Even The Fantastic Four joined forces with them.

I'd say X-Men would take the win though. There's just too many disparate powers involved with X-Men and even the weakest powers of the mutants far outdo anything the regular Heroes of Avengers could muster up.

Thor and Hulk are probably the biggest threat but they're just brawn and strength and would have their asses handed to them eventually by a super mutant.

X-Men's Phoenix, anyone? Not one of the Avengers would stand a chance.

On the outside looking in.
What do you think friends?
Which one?

I enjoyed AVENGERS primarily because Downey and Ruffalo work so well together, but collectively, X-MEN characters such as Xavier, Magneto, and Wolverine are so much more interesting than Captain Bland and silly Thor, and there's a heck of a lot more to Loki than there is to his hammer-wielding brother, which remains the glaring weakness of that series.

I prefer X men.

I enjoyed AVENGERS primarily because Downey and Ruffalo work so well together, but collectively, X-MEN characters such as Xavier, Magneto, and Wolverine are so much more interesting than Captain Bland and silly Thor, and there's a heck of a lot more to Loki than there is to his hammer-wielding brother, which remains the glaring weakness of that series.
Yeah, u r right...

Hahaha

Interesting polling results.... Need one more vote for xmen
Otherwise avengers may will win..