Can Sly Stallone Win Another Oscar?

Tools    

I say yes,but he would have to play his age as he did in the[Creed]films and maybe actually die at the end..what say you?

A system of cells interlinked
For which film?

Certainly not Rambo: Last Blood...

He didn't? oh then I stand corrected,well I'm still asking could he win for a different type of role,not action.

He didn't? oh then I stand corrected,well I'm still asking could he win for a different type of role,not action.
No. He was nominated for Best Actor and Best Original Screenplay for Rocky and Best Supporting Actor for Creed, but hasn't won any. I think he's a very likable actor but not a particularly talented one. I think his only hope is an Honorary Academy Award, which is basically their version of Lifetime Achievement (and they haven't awarded any since 2008).

I think he could pull it off,but he would have to put his ego on the shelf and play a different part entirely.

He had a shot with Creed but he didn’t win it. I think it will be tough for him to win one.

It would have to be a very unique role. Something that almost reshapes him as an actor. Then he would have a chance.

If he does get an Oscar, then it's time to re-evaluate the mental status of The Academy. Really, he's spent most of his career being a self-parody and that's generally not Oscar territory.

The truth is in here
His career has fallen into a rut. If he wants a shot at an Oscar he would have to do something that's more personal and character-driven instead of continuing to make sequels to old properties or direct-to-DVD fare.

That's exactly what I'm saying,play completely against type and who knows?

He has the burden of a name. Everybody knows who Stallone is and expects him to be the beefy, monosyllabic, sweaty guy he's been playing for GOK how many years. At this point, expecting Stallone to do something else would be like expecting Woody Allen to exude manly physical confidence.

I know it's very chic to bash Stallone on this site, but his performances in Cop Land and Creed confirm that the guy can deliver the goods with the right role. Unfortunately, he's been typecast for so many years that there are a lot of roles that he could be viable in that will bypass him because everybody thinks of him as Rocky and Rambo and don't think he can do anything else. I think with the right role and under the guidance of a capable director, an Oscar is not out of the realm of reality for Stallone.