The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Newborn bunnies in the backyard:

They're so cute! I wish I had wild bunnies in my backyard, but I usually have to travel to the other side of the county to see them.

I saw a bunny while I was out today. I haven't figured out how to save a video on my phone, but I took pictures of it. We were in the car, and he just sat there while I took the pictures, and as soon as I rolled up the window and we drove away, he immediately ran towards the bushes.

My project for the next years 1956 Dodge School Bus
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	20200531_110819.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	466.8 KB
ID:	66761  

What are your plans for that old bus?
Don't know yet. First it was an Army Bus on an Army Airport then a school bus then my father had it for 20 years as a camper and it has been forgoten for 35 years... I would like to make it original Army bus but i'm not to much Army fan. But once fixed i would like to see it in a movie.

Don't know yet. First it was an Army Bus on an Army Airport then a school bus then my father had it for 20 years as a camper and it has been forgoten for 35 years... I would like to make it original Army bus but i'm not to much Army fan. But once fixed i would like to see it in a movie.
I think it's a cool idea however you go. You could even make it into an RV.

Newborn bunnies in the backyard
How cute are they. Never seen a newborn bunny. So many predators - I hope they make it.

I saw a bunny while I was out today. I haven't figured out how to save a video on my phone, but I took pictures of it. We were in the car, and he just sat there while I took the pictures, and as soon as I rolled up the window and we drove away, he immediately ran towards the bushes.
I see them on my daily walk. The bunny froze because he saw you. They do this to camouflage into the background (which doesn’t always work). Like you said, as soon as you moved on, it did too.

After a decade of living in the same house my cat knows exactly where it's safe to lie down.
Brilliant!

I thought my outdoor cat was brilliant last month on a 100 degrees day. He was stretched out in the grass with his tail in his water bowl.

Check out the shirts in my new softball league, where our team is sponsored by a funeral home:

That looks like some fake vintage shirt a hipster would screen print because nobody would ever actually do that.

A system of cells interlinked
17 months!

Sorry, no attempt at a fashion shot this time. Just a candid photo at snack time.

Sorry, no attempt at a fashion shot this time. Just a candid photo at snack time.
Shame those aren't sweeties on the tray or it could have been a candied photo at snack time.
(Sorry, just tryna think how Yin might possibly have responded)

Shame those aren't sweeties on the tray or it could have been a candied photo at snack time.
(Sorry, just tryna think how Yin might possibly have responded)
Not sure what is up with this weirdo kid, but so far, she doesn't like sweet stuff! A very strange child...

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
So you're saying, "NOT a sweet child O'mine ....shuh-nananana..." Wait. Wrong song.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Not sure what is up with this weirdo kid, but so far, she doesn't like sweet stuff! A very strange child...
Speaking as a retired strange child, strange children are the best children to be. I'm not sure my mom would agree, but I can confidently speak on her behalf. Yes.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

You ready? You look ready.
oh man, you are going to save so much money then. pretty sure my first five years were spent begging for the sugar.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
My oldest niece turned 4... I wasn't sure I was going to go for many reasons. My half-uncle died the day before, and my uncle wouldn't allow his non-adult kids to come, and wanted my sister to cancel, which I'm sure added to her already being stressed, but she seemed to handle everything alright. My sister basically works a ton to give them parties like this, and hired a bunch of stuff... My parents didn't come, instead going to the home of my dad's half brother to show respect, greet people coming over to show theirs. I was told by another cousin that her mom told her not to post photos on facebook. I don't see how it's a lack of respect - no one really had a relationship with him or his family. My half-uncles/aunts converted from Catholicism to Baptists, and got real weird. They suddenly became really cold towards other family, especially ones who aren't religious. I was also afraid of COVID, still am.. But I hadn't seen either of my nieces during COVID, and I would never want either of my nieces to wonder "Why didn't Uncle Matthew come", despite them being too young to even notice - too busy playing. I actually had a mask on as soon as I left the car, and when I saw no one else wearing one, I took it off. But I wish all the women-folk hadn't kissed me, some multiple times. I will be VERY angry if I get COVID, especially considering my cousin's husband (only in his 40s) was in the hospital, on a ventilator, and my aunt and her husband currently under quarantining after a routine doctor check. Of course, my throat hurts from talking so much, and I've had some chest pains, as well as being cold/fatigued, but I did wake up at 5am, but took a nap... My ride situation kept changing, but then a family member had to coerce me with someone I really want and can't access, and even that kept being delayed, despite him knowing I wanted to be home before night.. Since my traveling days ended, more and more, I prefer to stay home. There are a few who I enjoy coming over, but they also live an hour away, and I don't like being in cars. Of course, my brother had to drink, and he's already annoying as hell without it... Especially his constant insistence on things I don't wanna do/hear, especially a condescending/patronizing, "Didn't you have fun being around people?" - and I didn't.. I spent most of the time talking to the cousin who gave me the ride, and his brother. I talked sports with my brother-in-law, but my sister and he are going through a divorce, and it was a little awkward. I know I'm ranting, but I can't share this on fakebook, to avoid.... whatever, despite not usually giving a damn... It was nice to do laundry, though... But my main reason was to see my nieces. I get happy watching them be happy. My youngest niece has been fussy usually, but yesterday was in a perfect mood. She didn't seem to care who carried her, etc... She would be playing in those of those jungle gyms, and after a few seconds of activity, she would stand there, and laugh for a second, and do this for hours. I killed my back keeping up with them, but her little laugh was adorable.. being so excited by the simple things -- splashing water, being around other children.

Anyway, I hope my novel wasn't too annoying.. But, I do want to share with my neutral film family here, and I don't care that I've been "doxxed" in the past by rival boards -- I understand that EVERYTHING I post can pop up anywhere, but I have nothing to hide.. I'm sick of the surveillance state, and think the only way to "beat it" is to just accept this spying phenomena.. Just a little FYI for others who might be hesitant, because it happens.

I love this pic. I think she's going "Woah! Where did she come from? She better not want any of these chips. I don't care whose birthday it is, these are mine."

I actually had a mask on as soon as I left the car, and when I saw no one else wearing one, I took it off.
Personally, in those circumstances, I would have left it on.

And...we have arrived at the 18 month mark. Crazy!

Time is flying by, and this little character keeps surprising us daily. What a gift!

You ready? You look ready.
That outfit slays.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza