What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Keep on Rockin in the Free World

A system of cells interlinked
OK - this has to be a totally unheard of synchronicity.

I mean, the possibility of two people on the same board listening to a SAGA song at the same time has to be extremely low.

And yet...

Welcome to the human race...
GZA ~ Liquid Swords

The whole Liquid Swords album might just be one of the most awesome albums I've ever heard.

The People's Republic of Clogher
The Prodigy - Firestarter

I'm in a vacant and pensive mood. Obviously.

1969: Velvet Underground Live.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

there's a frog in my snake oil

Some interesting background on the song in the comments here (including links to the original film version, without a silly grooving Grover, but with worse audio unfortunately)

Something awful yet funny...

Something campy and twangy...

&feature=related

...and one of the best rock songs ever made.....

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
"Victoria" by the Kinks, without a doubt one of my Top 10 rock bands. The Top 20 are listed in two diff posts in the something... Fave Bands... thread, if anybody GaS! I love you guys and dolls.