What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul

prolly posted this already.. but this the song i listen to i miss kevin and this deployment starts to get to me. its just kinda ironic that this week for 3 days i have been up til 5am!!

You're a Genius all the time
I've been listening to a lot of Big Star lately. I couldn't find a video of "Thirteen" on Youtube of any representative quality, so I'm not gonna post one. Can anyone tell me, though, how Big Star isn't considered by the masses to be one of the five or six greatest rock bands of all time? Seriously, Alex Chilton was a flippin genius.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/

I love Queen so much they are amazing!

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Oxford Comma ~ Vampire Weekend

"Never Make Your Move Too Soon", Ernestine Anderson

*click on pictures above for the link
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

There was a couple of girlish sounding man-boys singing about a blue bird in a cage. Now there's a little R&B soothing my drums, and it feels so good.

EDIT:
iTunes > Radio > Alternative > The Current

It's a wide assortment of some good mixed with some bad.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.