What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Too funny, Tank!
I could have swore you were much better looking than that. It must have been one hell of a fourth.

This was my first video made. It's easily my sloppiest one made, but the most popular one of them all. It's one of the most beautiful love songs ever, is why.

Well, in my opinion, anyway!

Lionel Richie ~ The Only One!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Ive got to windows open and im posting here and listening to live performances of metallica on youtube.

thats how I role!! lol

Certifiably troglodytic.
Too funny, Tank!
I could have swore you were much better looking than that. It must have been one hell of a fourth.
Yeah, well, it's what MoFo'in it up will do to you I guess.

This was my first video made. It's easily my sloppiest one made, but the most popular one of them all. It's one of the most beautiful love songs ever, is why.

Well, in my opinion, anyway!

Lionel Richie ~ The Only One!
Still a nice vid, though. Lionel was one of the most prolific balladeers of the 80's. It was almost like the guy couldn't help but make a hit. I liked him in the Commodores too.

I have only seen a trailer to one, The Devil's Rejects, and I doubt very much I would like it. I don't care for gore type horror at all. His all seem to be gory. Then what did he do?!? He slaughtered my all-time favorite horror movie, Halloween.

His music kicks ass, though. When I'm in that type of mood. Right now, I'm in it. I listen to just about everything, though. Even Country, Jazz . . .

I also love Living Dead Girl, American Witch, Dragula, Run Rabbit Run, Foxy Foxy, and probably more . . .