What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

I'm listening to the new album by My morning jacket, Evil urges and it's amazing....(apart from the first 3 songs).
I've got My Morning Jacket's "Z" album and it's great. Haven't heard any of their other stuff but I think that'll have to change.

You might like, Man Man: Six Demon Bag

It's weird, but it somehow sits well.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

It still moves is also pretty great. Be sure to check out Okonokos, it's one of the best concert videos out there. They're known for fantastic and energetic performances.

Not a fan of Man Man...

The People's Republic of Clogher
Seasick Steve - Dog House Boogie

The oldest newcomer in the business. In fact, he looks like Will Oldham's dad.

It still moves is also pretty great. Be sure to check out Okonokos, it's one of the best concert videos out there. They're known for fantastic and energetic performances.

Not a fan of Man Man...
That sounds like something I'll have to look into.

Man Man isn't for everyone. I'd describe it as a sound best fit for a Bar Mitzvah on a pirate ship.... don't ask me why.

Some people think this man, Jean Lafitte, was a Jewish pirate, but others are skeptical.

That was kind of random, but 'tis still a good FYI.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Inner city pressure by The Flight of the Concords......... comedy genius.

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

You're a Genius all the time
Inner city pressure by The Flight of the Concords......... comedy genius.

"Counting coins on the counter of a Seven-Eleven,
from a quarter past six til a quarter to seven..."

Sir Sean Connery's love-child

"Counting coins on the counter of a Seven-Eleven,
from a quarter past six til a quarter to seven..."

the manager Bevan starts to abuse me, hey man I just want some museli........ inner, inner city, inner city presssssssssuuuuuuure.....

The People's Republic of Clogher
Teenage Kicks - The Undertones

The most famous song by the best band Norn Ireland has ever produced. It's The Undertones 30th anniversary tomorrow night in the Mandela Hall in Belfast and I'll be there if I can (it's a big 'if').

Seminal.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
"Big Gay Heart" by the Lemonheads (featuring Sneaky Pete on pedal steel)

I played this album today for the first time in years. You should notice a relatively-well-known actress in the video; also, I guess the label got cold feet, and for this "official" video, changed the song's actual line to "duck my sick" so it could play on TV. Well, it doesn't ruin a pretty song.

"Big Gay Heart" by the Lemonheads (featuring Sneaky Pete on pedal steel)

I remember this.... took me a couple of listens... 'Cause it's been a while... but I finally remembered it...