What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

A great Finnish rock band doing the cover of Chris Cornell's James Bond hit "You Know My Name"

You ready? You look ready.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

The People's Republic of Clogher
I'm still trying to get my head round this.

Ageless Peter Pan of Pop, 93 year old Baroness Cliff Richard is supporting .... Morrissey? I'm imagining the audience cross section...

A system of cells interlinked

Insomnium - Shadows of a Dying Sun

the Kinks, saw them in concert back in the 70's they were great, they dragged a girl up on stage to sing Lola with them

Tatty saw Lou Reed in the 70's also he was so out of it that people left we stayed to the end only a few of us left he was a train wreck his music

Grace Jones performed at the Gay Mardi Gras Ball in the 80's I was there she was great

The People's Republic of Clogher
Lou was one of the few musical heroes I have who I never got to see live. Seeing him in the 70s must have been interesting - You'd have been going more in hope than in expectation of a good show.