What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Evanescence - Bring Me To Life

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."

The People's Republic of Clogher
It doesn't hurt that they're the greatest band of all time, but I'm on a real New Order tip at the moment. Reading Barney's book, too...

Barney on Prozac is nearly terrifying:

It's better than the second Electronic album, anyway.

Charmingly nervous little book-plugging interview:

Setsuko Hara is my co-pilot
the only pop song that I can hear without puke
You haven't heard much pop, have you?
so when will we be free perpetual virgins without memory and who don't speak in search of her who on the sidewalks alternating at each train on the trains the bistros on the road the crowd of all the capitals of Europe and of the towns at dawn behind a girl alone in the waiting room i throw a rock into the pond the stories spiral out upside-down towards the sex i will recapitulate love in the real order of the circles my little girl

♪♫♬♪♫EDM Lover For Life ♪♫♬♪
Listening to Music Choice's Dance/EDM channel.... Showtek/we are loud - Booyah on now.

My main twitter www.twitter.com/animebabe917

Gabriela Guncikova singing in what is presumably her native czech

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Eagles - Take It Easy