Anomalisa: Charlie Kaufman animated stop-motion film

Tools    

I can't wait for this to come out. Since it's from Dan Harmon's production company, I wonder if it's going to look anything like Community's stop-motion Christmas special, "Abed's Uncontrollable Christmas".

I can't wait for this because Kauffman is one of my favorite people working in film in any capacity. However if I am honest I watch this trailer and think, "why didn't he just make a live action film?" Really looking forward to this though.

I'm really looking forward to this, since it's been so long since Synecdoche, New York, which is one of my top three favorite films of the last fifteen years. Here's a video from someone who saw it at the Toronto Film Festival. He gives away no plot or theme elements, so it's safe to watch. His reaction to it is similar to mine after seeing Synecdoche, which was as I walking out of the cinema after seeing it, I knew it was great, but I didn't know how I'd rate it.