Greta Garbo

Tools    

When I was on Marlene Dietrich, I realized immediately that this wasn't for me and that I was totally gay.

Ha ha. No, I don't know anything really about Marlene, either. Another actress whose movies I'm unfamiliar with.

Semper Fooey
Another one who liked girls.

And Anna Mae Wong also. Rumored to have gotten it going together.

I know. We both realized we were gay during that encounter I had on her.

I've currently blacklisted Bette Davis from my life. Someone I know who I don't like (and who hates me) is a big fan of hers and it just ruins her for me.

Joan Crawford is another one who kinda annoys me.

I'm more of a Katharine Hepburn fan when it comes to Old Hollywood Divas.

Semper Fooey
Joan loved the gays. When William Haines ruined his career because he got caught once too often with sailors (also his talkies were tanking) she hired him often in his new career as an interior decorator. Haines told everyone in town he got it on with Clark Gable whio didn't like the publicity.

That's just not my kind of crowd, though, really -- the loud, slippery tongued gays and their hags like Joan Crawford. Joan Crawford wouldn't have liked me. I'm much more quiet and mysterious and private.

Mark's right, go and watch Flesh and the Devil, Mata Hari, Grand Hotel, Anna Karenina, Conquest and Camille. Along with Queen Christina, those are the ones I'd offer up. If you don't like her voice, then stick with the silents, then you'll watch The Temptress and The Kiss and Wild Orchids, too. Love Garbo! Quite possibly the most beautiful Hollywood actress of all time.

It's due sometime early to mid of next month, but I want to film at the ending of this month once I'm done directing another short for my film class.

And she was Sweedish I believe.

I hope you'll put your Greta Garbo impersonation video here for us to watch.