Bless all who enter there.
May your Mocassins
Make happy tracks
in many snows,
and may the Rainbow
Always touch your shoulder.

Happy Birthday, Caitlyn.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Happy birthday to a genuinely lovely soul.

I know you like Ewans so here's one in an easy-to-open wrapper!

have a great birthday Cait

Happy Birthday Caitlyn.

A beautiful woman, with an even more beautiful soul. Someone who has truely been there for me, a total stranger and given support beyond the call. Someone whose opinion I respect and respects others. Happy birthday to you Caitlyn may all your B-day wishes come true.

I say this very very rarely. I admire you. Take care my dear mofoian friend.

Happy Birthday, Caity! Couldn't be cooler, or more useful, having a cop as a mod. She's got crazy instincts for detecting troublemakers long before they make trouble, and really helps keep this place stable. Thanks for all your time and insights, Cait.

Certifiably troglodytic.
Hope your birthday is studded with the peaceful sweetness of a crystal-clear, pristine night sky.

Though tough and thankless in some ways many of us will never know, I, for one among many, thank you for doing what you do for your community.
....as well as for your spam-zapping, MoFonacious skillz.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CAITY-DID!

"No matter what occurs, we will wish you Happy Birthday!"

I wanted to link to the Last of the Mohicans parody they did on "The Ben Stiller Show", but apparently it isn't on YouTube. So on a tangential note, please to enjoy Ben as Bruce Willis in
(which, by the by, is sooooo much better than Live Free or Die Hard).
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I hope you have a wonderful birthday, young lady, with many more to follow.
You are a sweetie, and you surely deserve the best.