Movie Scenes that you wished you didn't see

Tools    

rhymes with Goebbels
Originally Posted by Poppit
I watched a movie at my friends house house on a sleep over. It had Rutger Hauer and Jennifer Jason Leigh was real young. It was set in medieval times era. And Jennifer Jason Leigh's character was raped by several of the barbaric men. I could have done without that. I can't remember what it was called though.
yeah, that's sounding like Flesh and Blood to me, which I've only seen parts of. I just checked out imdb which says that Bruno Kirby also manages to be in it, which quite obviously is the best thing ever. I seriously hope that they just forced him to rehash Donnie Brasco quotes. A little "C'mon Donnie, let's fillet this fat ****" would've made the sixteenth century such a better place.

And I could do without the ending to the Yearling The deer was just HUNGRY, leave it ALONE!

James bond movie sex scenes

The scene in The Ring (Japanese version) when the girl (Yamamura Sadako) comes out of the tv screen and crawls along the floor, there is a close up of her fingernail breaking off.

It's 'orrible!!!!

Salo, or The 120 Days of Sodom.
all the scenes,that is disgusting,right?

There is a scene in the otherwise bland Dario Argento film "Trauma" where a nurse is beheaded with some kind of pipe wrench/ pipe cutter thing. His death scenes are usually very brutal and shocking but this one bothered me more than any other. The "death rattle" that a person makes on the verge of death, combined with the wet sound of the decapitation and the swiftness of the whole scene really left a mark on me. It beat the curbing scene by a long shot.

I did not need to see the scene of Divine eating the dog crap in Pink Flamingos. I am kind of conflicted about it to be honest because I'm proud of the fact that I stuck through it, but that association makes me want to shower every time.

Originally Posted by cmitchell
I did not need to see the scene of Divine eating the dog crap in Pink Flamingos. I am kind of conflicted about it to be honest because I'm proud of the fact that I stuck through it, but that association makes me want to shower every time.
Thanks for shareing Hi Mitch

Hi Nebbit,

Thanks for the hello - happy to contribute.

The "eyegasm" scene in hostel.

I never enjoyed watching Pig's blood on Carrey. Just disturbing to look at......for me anyways.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Several scenes from The Fly. I don't need to see how a fly, or a person becoming a fly eat their food.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Originally Posted by Escape
I never enjoyed watching Pig's blood on Carrey. Just disturbing to look at......for me anyways.
That was... sickening.

Another one Wild Bill's 'dance' in Silences of the Lambs.

Originally Posted by aelmeox
James bond movie sex scenes
Hahahaah so true. Just can't take all the hair.. and what are they doing having sex or just rolling on top of each other? Bond sux the big one in bed.

Originally Posted by Bill
That was... sickening.

Another one Wild Bill's 'dance' in Silences of the Lambs.
My brain is a little fuzzy there. What do you mean by dance?

Also, in Hannibal, where he gutted that detective and hung him out the window. Well that was pretty gruesome looking. Oh and the brain eating scene, same movie of course. Yuk!

Originally Posted by Escape
My brain is a little fuzzy there. What do you mean by dance?

Also, in Hannibal, where he gutted that detective and hung him out the window. Well that was pretty gruesome looking. Oh and the brain eating scene, same movie of course. Yuk!
Bill tucked his....um...manhood in between his thighs to seem more female when he danced in the mirror in his basement. To me more tense then anything else...oh and Hannibal didn't bother me one bit, after reading the book (which I loved and am in the GREAT minority in this) the movie was nothing compared to what I imagined.
"You have to believe in God before you can say there are things that man was not meant to know. I don't think there's anything man wasn't meant to know. There are just some stupid things that people shouldn't do." -David Cronenberg

Originally Posted by Othelo
Bill tucked his....um...manhood in between his thighs to seem more female when he danced in the mirror in his basement. To me more tense then anything else
Ahh ok, I remember that now heheh. Yeah that can be a little disturbing depending on the mood of the scene.

..oh and Hannibal didn't bother me one bit, after reading the book (which I loved and am in the GREAT minority in this) the movie was nothing compared to what I imagined.
What did the book have that the film didn't?

Another disturbing scene is of course Psycho, where we finally see him in that wig and dress. Just looks soooo creepy. No blood or anything, but it didnt need that either.

the scene in monster when she is getting raped by the car.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
I can watch horror movies no problemo, but the torture scene in Syriana had me feeling a little woozy.
Still feel slightly sick when the Marathon man torture scene as well, god damn those pesky dentists!!!!!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

What about the torture scene in Resevoir Dogs? I can't believe no one has mentioned it yet...I mean, it is a large part of the movie, and I find it totally necessary to the plot, but damn Tarintino put me through a loop on that one! great film however

In TV: I would have to say the scene in Nip/Tuck in which the Matt is forced to cut off the tranvestite's....you know... That is one messed up show.
"It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own interest. We address ourselves, not to their humanity but to their self-love, and never talk to them of our own necessities but of their advantages." -Adam Smith "Wealth of Nations"

porkchop sandwiches

the entire korean movie Oldboy.... wish i never seen that!