Movie Scenes that you wished you didn't see

Tools    

www.forumninja.com
Originally Posted by Terminator734
Freddy Got Fingered.

from the opening credits to the end
A huge amen to that.

Chaotic Neutral
I wish I could unsee I Spit on Your Grave. It was morbid curiosity that got me to watch in in the first place, that and growing up seeing the box on the shelf with the warning about how its soooo graphic. I went through this period in college where I was like, "Finally! I can watch all the horror movies with the warnings!" Most of them must have included the warning to get you to watch a dull movie but in the case of ISOYG, I wish I'd heeded the warning.

Mel Gibson's furry butt in "Bird on a Wire." The man grows hair like nobody's business.....

www.forumninja.com
Originally Posted by AmandaSparks
I wish I could unsee I Spit on Your Grave. It was morbid curiosity that got me to watch in in the first place, that and growing up seeing the box on the shelf with the warning about how its soooo graphic. I went through this period in college where I was like, "Finally! I can watch all the horror movies with the warnings!" Most of them must have included the warning to get you to watch a dull movie but in the case of ISOYG, I wish I'd heeded the warning.
Never watch Cannibal Holocaust. It would make your head spin.

I have 2 scenes from the same movie the Movie is an Australian movie called Bliss

1. the incest scene

2. The one where a lot of small fish fall out of the girls dress

Bad Morther****er
I'd have to say like half of Deliverance. In fact I never ever want to see Ned Beatty again

The scene in Trainspotting with the dead baby - God that creeps me out

More generally I'd say any scenes that involve the injection of drugs.
Justice will be served/ And the battle will rage/ This big dog will fight/ When you rattle his cage/ And you’ll be sorry that you messed with the U.S. of A./ Cause we`ll put a boot in your ass/ It`s the American way.
Courtesy Of The Red, White & Blue - Toby Keith

Chaotic Neutral
Originally Posted by KnicksRIP
Never watch Cannibal Holocaust. It would make your head spin.
Wow, the IMDB review says its worse than any of the Mondo or Faces of Death films.

I'd Rather Be Dancing
The whipping scene from The Passion Of The Christ

- The end of Torque. J tapdancing C. I had to take two asprins after I had seen it.

- The scene in Black Hawk Down when one of the soldiers has been injured in the leg and the medic must operate on it by finding a blood vessel. I mean he pulls it out and everything. pheww.

I agree with who ever said they enjoyed Van Helsing. It's a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine too. I feel so dirty saying that.

I almost never get scared watching movies, but there is a scene in the movie Running Scared where a kid ends up in this house with a pedophilic (is that a word?) couple who is also into mutilation. The thing is, the movie is never really graphic, it's all implied. It freaked me out so bad.
Liked the movie though.

WE COME IN PEACE AND WITH GOODWIL
There's a New Zealand movie "Once were Warriors" - a film about the Native Maoris and how alcoholism and domestic violence is ripping apart families. There is a scene where this young boy - together with his sisters sitting on the bottom bunk bed - is holding a baseball bat and tapping it into his hands while they hide in the bedroom. He cries and listens as his father beats up his mother out in the kitchen - the look on the young boy's face says so much and although you do not see the violence in that scene - the viewer is left with a vivid picture of what is happening outside as seen through the look on this young boy’s face. I had real tears as I felt that that was me once upon a time. Old enough to remember yet too young to do anything about it! The silence that children suffer in domestic violence is too real for many. Maybe every one should see this movie!

Kathy Bates getting into the hot tub ahhh...

In the remake of The Hills Have Eyes were the daughter (forgot her name) gets raped and has someone get shot in the face right infront of her. Thats the only scene I can think of ATM.

Man of La Movies
The curbing and rape scenes in American History X

the entirety of Requiem for a dream and Monster's Ball

The end of The Grifters

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart

My Reputation: Holy Crap, I'm Well thought of!!!?? I think we're going a little far here??

i wanna unsee the whole movie "nacho libre", i wasted 2 hours of my oh-so-precious-busy life (not oh-so-precious).
Just a dog? Porthos dreams of being a bear, and you want to shatter those dreams by saying he's just a dog? What a horrible candle-snuffing word. That's like saying, "He can't climb that mountain, he's just a man", or "That's not a diamond, it's just a rock." Just.

Ed Norton curb stomping that black dude in American History x. When i saw that it made me cringe. Brutal stuff.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I own Cannibal Holocaust.....it will f*ck you up.

Suspect's Reviews

Mine has to be Dude wheres my car, the movie was bad from beginning to end

Saw II .......> Someone gets thrown into a pit of hypodermic needles and has to dig, dig, dig.

I watched a movie at my friends house house on a sleep over. It had Rutger Hauer and Jennifer Jason Leigh was real young. It was set in medieval times era. And Jennifer Jason Leigh's character was raped by several of the barbaric men. I could have done without that. I can't remember what it was called though.