Movie Scenes that you wished you didn't see

Tools    

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
i don't know about anyone else, but whenever i see a scene in a movie that shocks me, picks at one of my emotions and causes me to resee it days or weeks after... it just makes me love it even more. i get some sick twist out of it.

i would never want to unsee it.

Recently watched The Ice Harvest and I have to say I'd like to "unsee" it. Completely depressing. Perhaps I should have researched the story a bit before watching it, for I expected something entirely different.

I don't regret seeing any scenes in a movie or wish I had never watched them. But like others have said, scenes with animals being hurt in any way usually make me cringe.

Originally Posted by *~*SilverScreen*~*
Recently watched The Ice Harvest and I have to say I'd like to "unsee" it. Completely depressing. Perhaps I should have researched the story a bit before watching it, for I expected something entirely different.
Didnt you read the back of the dvd cover? I honestly thought it was going to be lighter than it was when I viewed it in the trailers at the theatre and did get me down after the first view.

Originally Posted by Escape
Didnt you read the back of the dvd cover? I honestly thought it was going to be lighter than it was when I viewed it in the trailers at the theatre and did get me down after the first view.
Nope, didn't read anything about it. Sometimes I like to do that, and sometime's I'm nice and surprised. I was surprised alright, just not pleasantly!

Originally Posted by *~*SilverScreen*~*
Nope, didn't read anything about it. Sometimes I like to do that, and sometime's I'm nice and surprised. I was surprised alright, just not pleasantly!
Yeah, that is odd. I never tried that before. Just watching a movie without knowing what it's about. I'm too afraid to try.

There are those who call me...Tim.
Any scene in a film when someone get's shot in the groin *winces*

So that's Robocop and The Quick and the Dead that I've seen it happen in so far.

What!? Mr. Rapist getting his balls blown off in Robocop was probably cinema's finest moment.

Success is the only Earthly judge..
Well when my girl dragged me in to see brokeback moutain, i came out forced to admit that it wasn't a terrible movie...that being said there is just some stuff in that movie that i didn't care for...

Originally Posted by Nexus
Van Helsing.

The full thing.
Yeah that was terrible. Just crazy over the top action based on allot of luck that was beyond belief. Didnt care for that one at all either.

Originally Posted by Alvin
What!? Mr. Rapist getting his balls blown off in Robocop was probably cinema's finest moment.
Yeah right up there with the Ned Beatty vs the Mountain Man scene.

can i see it? please? why not!
The shining .. you're watching the naked chick come out of the shower and you're like, not bad ..then jack starts kissing her when all of a sudden, she turns into a 90 year old naked lady and you almost fall off your chair.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
Originally Posted by Nexus
Van Helsing.

The full thing.

its a guilty pleasure of mine, i know its crap but i just can't help myself - its like a morbid obsession

There are those who call me...Tim.
Originally Posted by Alvin
Oof, it's just such a "cross your legs" moment. Well done to Verhoeven for the effectiveness of it, but I just can't stand watching that sort of thing happen.

Argh, dammit, I'll be thinking about it all night now

demon to some - angel to others
The last time I saw such a scene was in The Exorcism of Emily Rose.
The scene where her boyfriend stays over night. When he wakes up
at night, she's lying on the floor in some.. well.. unnatural pose.

That image really freaked me out and followed me the following days..

ceno

Originally Posted by Escape
Yeah [Van Helsing] was terrible. Just crazy over the top action based on allot of luck that was beyond belief.
Well that's the fun of it all. Like UCL, it's a guilty pleasure of mine too.

Originally Posted by Sinny McGuffins
Well that's the fun of it all.
Yeah I understand but it just went on and on in that movie. Like she falls and by fluke, lands on a stack of hay. I dont mind a little but not toooooooo much. Always a pet peeve of mine in movies if it happens continuously.

Like UCL, it's a guilty pleasure of mine too.
UCL? What movie is that?