Happy Anniversary Mark!

Tools    

Happy 2 year Anniversary Mark!

Has it really been only two years?
It seems like you've been part of the MoFo family a lot longer...
and I mean that in the best way possible...

Love ya!

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Mark a.k.a. Holden part 2, Happy MoFoversary!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Happy Anniversary Mark! Wow, two years already...actually feels closer to one, for whatever reason.

Anyway, even after two years, you continue to provide insights on films that had never even occurred to me, from your interpretations on the themes in Ratatouille, to more recent films like The Informant!. It's kinda spooky how I can pretty much always count on you illuminating some kind of angle that I'd never thought of. Thanks for all your knowledge and insight.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Thanks, everybody. I've been happy since I tied the knot with MoFo. Sunday is Brenda's and my 22nd wedding anniversary, so we've got you beat by 20 years, but that one doesn't seem that long either.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Happy anniversary Mr Eff!

Many many more for you and Mrs Eff as well.