Reviews by Billiam

→ in
Tools    

All of them are Recently watched and never seen before.

I loved Fargo also, what do you think of the Dude?

I loved Fargo also, what do you think of the Dude?
Nebbit what dude are you talking about? A guy in Fargo? I only know one guy who's nickname in a movie was 'The Dude' and that was Jeff Bridges in The Big Lebowski.

The Big Lebowski is one of today's most popular comedies. Directed by the Coen Brothers (Fargo, O Brother, Where Art Thou), The Big Lebowski is a story about a bowler (Jeff Bridges) mistaken for another guy with same name. When the other guy's wife is kidnapped, he turned to the other lebowski whom nickname is 'The Dude', he and his two bowling pals (John Goodman and Steve Buscemi) to rescue the 'missing' wife.

The Big Lebowski is a brillant comedy loaded with memorable quotes.

8/10

In the movie Lost in America a couple (Albert Brooks and Juile Hagerty) quits their job and decided to base their life on Easy Rider and bought a Home Motor and goes to Las Vegas to get remarried, only that they receive problems during their trip.

Albert Brooks is a comic genius and does well in this comedy as well Juile Hagerty.

7/10

Thanks Bill, I don't think i will ever get tired of this movie
I enjoyed it as well. The only thing I didn't like so much was the ending. It just seemed to get cut short. Didn't feel right.

The People's Republic of Clogher
A nice collection of bite-sized reviews.

Grindhouse is two movies into one movie with a bunch of fake trailers. Directed by Tarantino and Rodriguez, Grindhouse has 'fake' cheesy grindhouse movies.

One of the movies is Planet Terror directed by Rodriguez, is a zombie movie, filled with LOTS of gore, mixed with dry humor in it. A girl with a machine gun for a leg? Wow.

After that segment, a collection of fake trailers, with tons of cameo appearances. My least favorite is Thanksgiving, which really disturbed me.

And then, the final movie, Death Proof directed by Tarantino, is a story about car driver who stalks and kills girls. The ending is the best part.

Out of the two movies, my personal favorite is Death Proof.
This movie is a good popcorn movie

Simon Pegg and Nick Frost might the best on-screen duo of our time.

Hot Fuzz is a spoof comedy of action movies. It stars Simon Pegg as a cop who is traded to an another squad. Unfortunaly, the
other police squad are bunch of losers. Simon's parther, played Nick Frost, is a action movie nerd. In the small village they're in, there is a killer stalking everybody. They must uncover the killer and save the village.

Hot Fuzz is a very funny comedy from the creaters of Shaun of the Dead.

9/10

Ed Wood is a comedy directed by Tim Burton about the career of director Edward D Wood Jr. who have directed cheap movies like Bride of the Monster and the popluar Plan Nine from Outer Space.

This film shows how Ed Wood (played by Johnny Depp) directed his films. It also shows the hard times he crashed into. Most of his movies star Bela Lugosi (Martin Landau in his Oscar winning-role), which he died during the filming of Plan Nine.

This film is well done.

10/10