The best streaming service for movies?

Tools    

Yeah, their overall selection is smaller, but I guess I'd say that the average quality of their movies is probably higher than services like Prime or Netflix that are SO saturated with junk.
And it’s so insulting when the junk is “recommended for my tastes”. No, I don’t think so.

And it’s so insulting when the junk is “recommended for my tastes”. No, I don’t think so.
LOL.

I tend to really throw algorithms for a loop, because most of the time I'm watching what I suppose would be considered "better quality" films, but on weekends I'll put on like The X-Ray Monster Who Ate the World!.

Amazon Prime is now like "Here, we think you like . . . bad movies?"

I will say that the JustWatch recommended page is the most spot-on thing I've seen in terms of mostly suggesting stuff I'd actually want to watch.

LOL.

I tend to really throw algorithms for a loop, because most of the time I'm watching what I suppose would be considered "better quality" films, but on weekends I'll put on like The X-Ray Monster Who Ate the World!.

I will say that the JustWatch recommended page is the most spot-on thing I've seen in terms of mostly suggesting stuff I'd actually want to watch.

BANNED (at user request)
LOL.

I always find that recommendations tend to be counterproductive, most people don't want to see "film like x", because it's probably only like the film in some topical way, it isn't the film. Sometimes i even feel like the internet would be better if the search engines were worse...

I have memberships to Amazon Video, Netflix, Hulu, and Youtube Red and I still have to pay for new movies.

Amazon Prime: $12.99+$3/month
Netflix: $12.99+$4/month
Hulu: $11.99+$4/month
Youtube Red: $11.99+$4/month
Total: $64.99/month
Total: $779.52/year

I am spending almost $800 a year and I still keep paying for new movies or even worse, I pay for old movies as well.

Netflix is the only standalone streaming service I'm subscribed to, and its okay. Not the best selection, at this point the only great content that Netflix has is if one of their Originals work out. Otherwise it's a mixed bag.

Amazon at least you get heaps of free shipping
YouTube at least you skip ads on YT