What actor/actress was in these movies?

Tools    

I can't see the middle shot either but the top one is Valley Girl and the third is She's Funny That Way so the answer must be Colleen Camp (Clue, They All Laughed, Illegally Yours).

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

First shot looks like Raquel Welch. Third one is John Turturro. Don't recognize any of the movies, though.

The Raquel Welch shot is Kansas City Bomber and the third is a black and white shot of a color movie, John Turturro carrying an unconscious Jodie Foster in Five Corners.

Kansas City Bomber + Carny + Five Corners =
Jodie Foster

That's Jeff Bridges and Sally Field in Kiss Me Goodbye, John Heard and Jeff Bridges in Cutter's Way, and George C. Scott in The Hindenburg.
Stephen Elliott
*best known as the murderous Burt Johnson in Arthur and the Police Chief who can hear through walls in Beverly Hills Cop

OPEN FLOOR

Jay Verela in The Man Who Loved Cat Dancing, a defendant attempting to eat the evidence against him in ...And Justice for All, and the ever-lovely Julie Christie in Heaven Can Wait.

Since I don't have time to post another one and can only say, "OPEN FLOOR" once per day, I will leave it for somebody else to name the common actor.