Terminator 1 or 2, which one did you like the best?

Tools    

Terminator 1 or 2, which one did you like the best?
53.33%
32 votes
Terminator
46.67%
28 votes
Terminator 2: Judgement Day
60 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Genisys is more entertaining than it should be allowed to be

T2. Though I love both and consider it less consistent than the first.

Unpopular opinion: The Abyss is James Cameron's best film.
Titanic for me, but that’s probably the opposite of an unpopular opinion

Unpopular, maybe. Correct, definitely.

My number 5 for Cameron, but still underrated. Cameron was my favorite director when I got invested in cinema, and before that early step in my teens it was Don Bluth. After Cameron it switched to Hitchcock, and for more than years its been stuck at Coppola. Hell the whole 70's run was flawless and Dracula was phenomenal.

Unpopular, maybe. Correct, definitely.
I agree if we don't count Aliens, T2, Terminator or True Lies.

Welcome to the human race...
Gotta go with the original. It's the more consistent film, whereas with the sequel the gaps between the highs and lows seem to become more and more pronounced as time goes on.

The Abyss used to be in my fave sci-fi list, but I couldn't even finish a recent watch, Idk what the hell happened to that movie..

Love both the movies, but the second just edges it for me. So many memorable scenes. Also, it had the best John Connor. Never really liked any of the other John Connors (yeah even Bale, who I otherwise respect).

The first has that wonderful dark tone to it, that just makes it a serious movie. Two is just a fun, fun ride. Not a single dull moment, and has a great rewatch value. I mean, I have probably watched it countless times, and I still won't mind watching it if it comes on the telly.

The special effects of the second are also noteworthy. Some of them still seem fine even now.

Victim of The Night
Top 5 movie related questions I can't answer;
1. T1 or T2
2. GF1 or GF2
3. Die Hard or With a Vengeance
4. Alien or Aliens
5. Raging Bull or Rocky

T2 is sci-fi-action so not on my all time action/action list.
Oddly, and I do understand where you're coming from, that list is super-easy for me.
1. T1
2. GF1
3. Die Hard
4. Alien
5. Rocky

Oddly, and I do understand where you're coming from, that list is super-easy for me.
1. T1
2. GF1
3. Die Hard
4. Alien
5. Rocky
I am a Gemini so there are two different type of viewers within me I have to cater to.
Surprised you chose Rocky, in this equation it's the t2/aliens of the boxer story, if that makes any sense.

I agree if we don't count Aliens, T2, Terminator or True Lies.

This was a completely acceptably wrong opinion until I got to True Lies, and then I began to laugh, as I imagine you expected me to.

And Titanic is probably better than all of those as well. Even the stink of its schmaltz cant obscure that.

1. T1
2. GF1
3. Die Hard
4. Alien
5. Rocky

T1 ( easy)
G2 (easy)
Die Hard (haven't seen any sequels, so real easy)
Alien (easy)
Rocky (easy, at least for me, I think Raging Bull is probably the obvious better movie...even if Rockys simple perfection is a thing of beauty)