Who or What is that in your Avatar Picture?

Tools    

Yours is very eye catching.

Mine is a picture of me aided by thermography...

~Doc
Now that's what I call Predator Vision lol

A bucket of anxiety
Her name is, "Amioki Shinizou" (ah-mee-oh-kee, shee-nee-zow/zoh). She's a character I created to represent the parts of myself I usually keep hidden away and also plays an important role in a comic book I've been working on since high school. I shortened her name to "Ami" for my YouTube channel (Ami Scythe) though I often refer to her as Shinizou. And yes, I drew the picture.

John Connor was the leader and founder of the Human Resistance who led the remnants of mankind in the war against the artificial intelligence Skynet and its machines to try and win the War against the Machines.

John Connor survived the nuclear holocoaust — Judgement Day, which occurred on August 29th 1997 when the artificial intelligence Skynet became self-aware and viewed mankind as a threat to its existence.

John used the knowledge he learned from his mother, Sarah Connor, to lead the Resistance to win the War against the Machines. John found Kyle Reese in the sewers of Los Angeles and saved him from an Infiltrator. John passed onto Kyle the same combat skills taught to him by his mother. Kyle later joined the Resistance and John befriended him. He gave his mother's photo to Kyle.

A system of cells interlinked
It's me - the sovereign ruler of your ass.

OK, not really.

It's Hartigan from Sin City, played by Bruce Willis!

A photo of me I had taken to get an audition
Your profile photo is rather revealing to say the least.

A photo of me I had taken to get an audition
Your profile photo is rather revealing to say the least.
Lol um yeah i suppose that is true

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Shotaro Kaneda during the battle against the Clowns in Akira.
KAAAANNNNNEEEEEEEEEEDDDAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*splOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshWHIP......(SLAM!!!)--------lazerbeam--------AAAAAHHH!!!!!!*

*edit* for emphasis. anime sound effects are legit.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Right now, it's Elijah Wood's face on Morrison's body. Stole it, cropped from a Facebook meme titled, "The Mordors."

Thinking to go back to the thumb soon.