Derek Vinyard's Top 15 favorite actors

Tools    

Yeah, it was pretty cool. I don't understand the backlash the movie got.
Considering it had to do with the attack on Nanjing ... Im sure some critics were very hard on it.... we all know what took place then... if not watch "The City of Life and Death" and you will have a complete understanding.

Damon seems to get a lot of backlash. I agree with you!
Love Matt Damon...the guy is severely underrated and very versatile...look at the guy from the Bourne series and look at the guy who played Scott Thorson in Behind the Candelabra...almost hard to believe it's the same guy.

Thanks for all those rep Gideon!! I really appreciate it and I'll check out Harsh Times for sure

I don't think you'll like The Flowers of Wars hahahahaha

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Considering it had to do with the attack on Nanjing ... Im sure some critics were very hard on it.... we all know what took place then... if not watch "The City of Life and Death" and you will have a complete understanding.
I've seen it and I know what happened back then.

Tom Hardy

- One of the most Versatile actor of our generation and also one of my favorite. He always delvier and give one hell of a great performance.

Movies:
Locke

Warrior

Lawless
+
Inception
+
The Dark Knight Rises
+
Bronson
+
The Drop

Mad Max: Fury Road
+
Target
+

+rep for Hardy. Though I kind of wish I could take it back after seeing the Mad Max rating.
I didn't like it.... I though it was just another cliché action film with nice riding scenes...

You think The Beach is better than Titanic?

You people disgust me. Get over your embarrassments with liking Titanic.
The 1953 version of titanic is better. So is A Night to Remember.
James Cameron's is not one of the better versions of the tale.

The 1953 version of titanic is better. So is A Night to Remember.
James Cameron's is not one of the better versions of the tale.
The next time someone rips your wig off in front of people, pretend I did it.

Welcome to the human race...
Hardy is versatile ? Doesn't he pretty much always play the strong silent type.
Not really, no. Movies like Bronson and The Dark Knight Rises involve him chewing scenery in pretty much every scene, while Locke is a whole movie of him sitting in a car and talking.

Not really, no. Movies like Bronson and The Dark Knight Rises involve him chewing scenery in pretty much every scene, while Locke is a whole movie of him sitting in a car and talking.
Locke is one of the most interresting movie about Storytelling and dialogue that I have ever seen in my life and Tom Hardy give a perfect one-man show that show the world his true talent.

The next time someone rips your wig off in front of people, pretend I did it.
It's never happened. Someone tried once but it stays put.
Lesson learned after I saw someone do it to another girl on ru paul's drag race.. always secure it properly.

I think Tom Hardy's a little overrated. Yes, I've liked him in stuff, but... I dunno. He's like a new Russell Crowe. Kinda exciting, kinda not.

To me, he's not really versatile. He's basically a big hunk of meat with a trendy vibe to him.