Super Troopers 2

Tools    

Ha

Ahh, OK Highway Patrol officers, never heard of those movies. Thanks for explaining.
The original is one of my favourite comedies, Brian Cox is great in it, not everyone shares my enthusiasm for it though

I watched it with the commentary, was almost as funny as the film
Hearing them talk and giggle about Cox's line of "Bruuuuuuuuce" had me in stitches

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
The original is one of my favourite comedies, Brian Cox is great in it, not everyone shares my enthusiasm for it though
I'll believe that when my s**t turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbert...LOL

Can't wait for the sequel!

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
I hope this is good. The original was a long time ago in a different world.

Why didn't they make this sooner? It makes you think they didn't want to originally and now they are chasing a check more than anything else. I hope I'm wrong.

Why didn't they make this sooner? It makes you think they didn't want to originally and now they are chasing a check more than anything else. I hope I'm wrong.
Actually, Fox Searchlight greenlit the sequel as long as Broken Lizard raised the money themselves for the budget it came in an IndieGoGo campaign. They asked for $2 million but 54,609 fans gave them more the double the amount ($4.6 million).

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
What date that coming out?

Please let Sasso squeeze in a Schwarzenegger.

What date that coming out?

Please let Sasso squeeze in a Schwarzenegger.
Oh it's an easy date...4/20